Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Hello Naira Landers I Just Saw This Cool Site. Farmhampers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hello Naira Landers I Just Saw This Cool Site. Farmhampers (471 Views)

Bar-ka-de-sallah To All Landers: Do You Care About This? / Get This Cool Laptop With Free Internet Connection / Dc,md And Va Landers: Tonite Tonite!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Naira Landers I Just Saw This Cool Site. Farmhampers by farmhampers: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2013
Hello Naira Landers I just saw this Cool site.

I just saw this site farmhampers in Nigeria

Them dey sale goat cow and ram online.

They deliver it to you. Delivery is free to lagos and Abuja.

See some stuff on their site. This is really cool mehn. Tell your friends if they are doing weddings, Burials, birthdays, anniversaries, or any special occasion.

"Whatever the special occasion, FarmHarmper is right at your side for your meat supply. Just talk to us. We can supply livestock to you with just a few clicks. It’s so easy. Our delivery is free. You can Pre-order your supply from us today.

From Farmhampers, happy celebration."

"

Show to a friend, family, colleague that you appreciate your relationship and order a Livestock for them on their special occasion. At the comfort of your home or office, order a Cows, Goats, and Ram for your loved ones, during their wedding, engagement, anniversary, burial, Sallah party, Christmas party or any special occasion. When you send a farm gift (Livestock) to someone we will print a gift certificate telling the recipient who sent them the gift. How cool is that?

FarmHampers can guarantee your meat supply."

(1) (Reply)

The Way To True Wealth & Freedom Is Open To You! Begin Here!! / Supermarket Racks For Sale / Desire More Income & Freedom?? Create Your Wealth With This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.