Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation (17084 Views)

Picture Of Chika Ike Bald!! / New Pictures Of Chika Ike / Pictures Of Chika Ike In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by Dreyl(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
LesbianBoy: I wonder what nairaland mods want us to do with the picture of this K-legged FOOL called chika ike.....see her face sef very UGLY thing *spits*
RUBBISH...is anybody in your family finer than her,QUIT HATING
OR RATHER GO TAKE A SLEEPING PILL AND FU..CK OFF...

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by kkkp: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
How much shika ike n totow decay dey pay for publicity at mods? Cuz I wan pay too so dat dey shw my pic I dey brush
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by mosquitoNet(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
ocelot2006: NAIRALAND MODs, WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?! EVERYDAY, IT's CHIKA IKE THIS TONTO DIKE THAT!! DONT YOU GUYS HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THREADS TO PLACE ON TGE FRONTPAGE? HABA!
don't you guys get tired of complaining? Since they've refuse to change let them keep bringing it on!
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by Lakayana: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
jennykadry: Now she wants to make me beg my husband for a vacation in Dubai embarassed Whenever I see emirates I shiver with excitement cool
If we can only put heads together and make our beloved 9ja better than those places that makes us shiver with excitement. Those places were done by people like you and I and not from outer space. Yet we slave so had and gather all we have to go and give to them. I know our mentality some mumu out there would want to shut me up saying I do not the resources to go but it's not so I tell you Nigeria is too beautiful for the abuse we are giving to her.
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
toba: www.nairaland.com/attachments/414975_thumb_jpg233d32ad129990d4c583c6db55ea5e17
please is this the husband she left? she looked genuinely happy.can't understand why she left. I guess she wanted more out of life. Marrying early is not an excuse.
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by olaezebala: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
Created on the 15th of January, 2013, this thread was in the dustbin of Moderators till it finally gained favour and moved to the front page today (28th Feb, 2013). Which means there is still hope for the thread I created in April 1, 2010 to make the front page too. I still have hope grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by ukchy: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
LesbianBoy: I wonder what nairaland mods want us to do with the picture of this K-legged FOOL called chika ike.....see her face sef very UGLY thing *spits*

Upload your pix lets see how you look.Bad belle go heat your head for wall.onye OBI AKPO lipsrsealed
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by dulaman: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
olaezebala: Created on the 15th of January, 2013, this thread was in the dustbin of Moderators till it finally gained favour and moved to the front page today (28th Feb, 2013). Which means there is still hope for the thread I created in April 1, 2010 to make the front page too. I still have hope grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol. Then u have to pay for it
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by ukchy: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
Lakayana: If we can only put heads together and make our beloved 9ja better than those places that makes us shiver with excitement. Those places were done by people like you and I and not from outer space. Yet we slave so had and gather all we have to go and give to them. I know our mentality some mumu out there would want to shut me up saying I do not the resources to go but it's not so I tell you Nigeria is too beautiful for the abuse we are giving to her.

Even those from civilized countries do go to other countries to enjoy themselves and see different things.Must you be in one place Oga??Abeg this life is once oo,when you have the money,take yourself out and enjoy life.Who say Naija is not beautiful?? abeg free yourself small joor
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by Oshiite: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
This k legged dogonyaro should let us have some peace,haba,her own don too much with her kpomo lip
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by swtcharissa(f): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Is this d reason ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ vehemently seeked for a divorce,so ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ will b free T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ travel as much as ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ wish without been questioned and show ur yashless yash?,well nice pics all d same,
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by safarigirl(f): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
gramci: From to Tonto dike to Chika ike, confirmed seun likes fair puss.y cheesy
more like he likes his women curvy and Igbo.

Since Chika got divorced, the chick just dey flex, it's a good way to flip the finger at your ex...hard to tell she's got three little boys..I'm jealous
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by minute(f): 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nice photos. Hope the trip was funny and interesting as it looks.

I've been wanting to go to Dubai and Abu Dhabi for years.
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by Sweetapple007(f): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
see jealousyoo ! The fact is non of ur sis fine reach her.
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by gen2briz(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
The #teamgarri revolution is seriously needed back

May thunder strike down anybody Wey hide or try to hide this post
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by Lakayana: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
ukchy:

Even those from civilized countries do go to other countries to enjoy themselves and see different things.Must you be in one place Oga??Abeg this life is once oo,when you have the money,take yourself out and enjoy life.Who say Naija is not beautiful?? abeg free yourself small joor
There is nothing wrong in going to see other places my problem is that our people especially those in power like to visit other countries because of the level of development they have attained but are not ready to put our house in order.
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by mamagee3(f): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Good for her. . .

Looks like she's having a good time
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by mamagee3(f): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Good for her. . .

Looks like she's having a great time
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
jackbauersballs: The mod that moved this to front page needs to be flogged with barbed wire...

Mscheeew...

Don't mind these stupi.d mods. I posted a thread on what Nigeria should look like in 2050 and that's been languishing ignored in the politics section while they post this garbage on the front page. Bush fools.
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
did she holiday by herself ?
Re: Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation by TerpeOjorobaby: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2014
ypzilanti: Vacationing by herself? That's like watching a movie by yourself in the cinema...

Can't think of anything lonelier. Hmmn...something tells me that the person she went with does not want to be seen. Hmmn.

my dear 4get it. na lonelynes dey cos all dis tins.all d pix na wash so we go tink say ahH she don move on she dey bed dey cry every midnght.she just ned d guy to feel sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha, Majid Michel & Nse Ikpe Etim Join Tinsel Cast / PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked / Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.