Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador (9213 Views)

GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors / Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid / Mocheddah In Long Braids For Valentine's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by mitchyy(f): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
GISTville

Young Nigerian singer, Modupe Ola, popularly known as MoCheddah, is a 22 year old artiste who is well known in the Nigerian music scene.

Having made great strides over the years, the Osun state indigene and University of Lagos graduate has started 2013 in similar fashion by signing on as a DealDey.com ambassador raking in six zeros.

Launched in March 2011, DealDey features a daily deal on the best things to do, see, eat, and buy in Lagos and Abuja. DealDey is an easy and fun way to get fantastic deals on great experiences. DealDey supports local businesses and in return they support consumers with good savings!

Kudos to her!

http://gistville.com/2013/01/dealdey-unveils-mocheedah-as-brand-ambassador/

Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by kingingkinging: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
CONGRATSSSS!
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by twin7: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nice.
Dealdey coming up strong.
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by moderatorr: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
I don't know if this is a waste of money.
But its good for improving customer trust.
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by Donsammi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
what is dealdey? plz
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by DJDOLA(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
moceddah mio gba mo lenu
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by souleymon(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
moderatorr: I don't know if this is a waste of money.

Instead of reducing the cost of Products

Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by visionbiafra: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mochedda is no longer as hot as she used 2 b
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by aieromon(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nice one. The money can be used for studio time because I miss her vibes.
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by NeuroBoss(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
which deal dey? What's their antecedents in Nigeria? And how would Mocheddah buoy their credibility when she's not happening at the moment having gone into hibernation?

Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dealdey ko Dealdey ni! Those silly people collected my money without giving me the item I paid for..Even after I put several calls through, sent mails and took out time from my busy schedule to visit their ever-locked up shop @ Shoprite Surulere.

Its really not a good way to start, I wouldn't even advice anybody to shop with them after the experience, as @ today I haven't gotten any call from them pertaining to the book I purchased.

They should work on ther logistics, customer-care officers before they bring one extinct artiste as ambassador.

Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
adedotman5: whats this doing in front page for goodness sake?
It is a business model.. and FYI there are more people interested in rubbish than there are in positive,nation-building, religiously enlightening etc stuff. You will see it on the frontpage if a Pastor is caught stealing, you won't see all the other pastors who make positive contributions to other peoples life.. (hold on, pastors do not contribute,, that was a bad example to use.. but you get the picture.

Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by coogar: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
did i just read mochedda is 22?
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by Pstsmith(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
orrh! Una no tok rubbish dis tym......NICE ONE
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Make dem tell us the amount nau!
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by bodejohn(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Brand_new: Make dem tell us the amount nau!

Six zeros, do the maths!

Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by Parisgoodman(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Biggest lie ever told in the dark ages! how much does dealdey worth? LIEnus mba

Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by tellwisdom: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
What is wrong with these gurls ?? angry...see paint wey dem suppose use paint house, na em she take paint mouth sad sad

Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by tellwisdom: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Julieccentric: Dealdey ko Dealdey ni! Those silly people collected my money without giving me the item I paid for..Even after I put several calls through, sent mails and took out time from my busy schedule to visit their ever-locked up shop @ Shoprite Surulere.

Its really not a good way to start, I wouldn't even advice anybody to shop with them after the experience, as @ today I haven't gotten any call from them pertaining to the book I purchased.

They should work on ther logistics, customer-care officers before they bring one extinct artiste as ambassador.
Abeg clean the water wey dey ur eyes...sorry eh sad, Pkele sad
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
bodejohn:

Six zeros, do the maths!
6 Zero's is no figure G.

Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by twilightizu: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
al of u ar poor dat is y u ar commentin lik diz

Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by infobiz9ja(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dealdey is rubbish all theu do is charge your ATM then vanish into thin air. They do not have a valid & functional address all they have is a store in Shoprite adeniran ogunsanya. In my opinion ther are SCAM pls don't patronise them. A word is sufficient for the prudent.
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by Sagamite(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
A bunch of ediotic entrepreneurs wannabes.

I don't know what value she would add to their business, the mugus just read that some firms engage in celebrity endorsement and the mumus too say "we must do the same".

The cretins have no business brain, this looks like a doomed venture in my view.

An entreprenuer that does not know how to manage and spend his money would most likely lose it.

Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by tunapawizzy: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
this mo cheddah mouth go dey smell sha
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
I use Deal deye and I have never regretted it. Though I must specify that imostly subscribe to services, so I dont need to call them, just take my coupon to the shop in question and do what I paid for.
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by MrNazreal: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
visionbiafra: Mochedda is no longer as hot as she used 2 b
very 2ru. She ain't dat popular self!
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by slimyem: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mochedda aint gon do anything for this brand.
How many people sabi am and how relevant is she?
Whoever gave them this ambassadorial advice must be dumb.
We'll see the end of it.undecided
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by coogar: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
tunapawizzy: this mo cheddah mouth go dey smell sha

have you kissed her before?
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by segunb(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
This is a very positive move from DealDey as an organization, reading a lot of people's comment below and you wud be sick to yur stomach at what people can really say/type. I have done not less than 6-8 different deals with DealDey and every single one was a total success - not regarding the extreme limitations/ bottleneck in our very beloved country that they have to face daily to ensure these services are rendered and ON TIME. WOW! una dey talk o.
@Julieccentric: why don't yu just walk up to their office at Raymond Njoku at Ikoyi and lay yur complaints -am feeling pretty sure this can be resolved in 72Hours max - go along with yur coupon!
@other negative comments : please start a business that is not less than N10million in Nigeria before yu crucify people online. HABA. whey yur own?

DealDey as for me i give Kudos to yu! They are in their own way relating with the community and giving back.

Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by fastlane84: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Brand_new: 6 Zero's is no figure G.

Five zeros--- below 100k
Six zeros----above 100k
Re: Dealdey Unveils MoCheddah As Brand Ambassador by Fogman(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
infobiz9ja: Dealdey is rubbish all theu do is charge your ATM then vanish into thin air. They do not have a valid & functional address all they have is a store in Shoprite adeniran ogunsanya. In my opinion ther are SCAM pls don't patronise them. A word is sufficient for the prudent.

This is not right. They are reputable and i have placed a deal (Car Bluetooth Mirror Kit) with them and their head office is at Raymond Njoku Ikoyi and warehouse is at Ilupeju.

Drake's Potential New Boo Has The Biggest Butt You've Ever Seen / Former Nigerian Presidents Wives And Their Old Wedding Gowns / Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister