Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard (32690 Views)

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Hit Songs You Don't Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Itoroetti(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Emotional songs
Akpako-terry G
Kerewa-zule zoo
Danfo driver-mad melon n mountain black
Sample-ekwe
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
Celine dion- i want you to need me, Goodbye's the saddest word
West life- if your hearts not in it
Frank Edwards- drop it am my feet.
Joe- can't turn back the years.
And many more.......
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by madan(f): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Kenny G- Even if my heart will break Erique- Hero, Luther Van- Dance with my father, Boys to Men- colour of love, Craig David-walking away, Wande Coal- Ololufe, Shania Twain-Forever and for always and so on
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Lovetinz(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ray Charles sang 'I can't stop loving you'
Its my all time favourite.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Onyiip(f): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Adele- someone like you
Bruno mars- it will rain
Chris brown- dont judge me
Jason marz- i wont give up
lil Wayne- how to love
Gotye feat kimbra- someone i used to know
fun- some nights
labyrinth- beneath your beautiful( cant stop listening ti dis song, it's like he's talking to me)
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Teejayphillip(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Craig David - Unbelievable

Lemar - Weight of the world n Time to Grow

Bryan Adams - Heavens

Westlife - The rose

Boyzone - You Needed me n Words..

These songs are crazy wif lyrics...
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by lambalamb(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
Olorun to da awon oke igbani, enyin nikan ni mo fi ope mi fun. Tani nmo tu gbe ga ooh? Bi ko se baba loke, tani nmo tu fi gbogbo ope mi fun.....Olorun to da awon oke igbani enyin ni mo fi ope mi fun.

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by kemesty(f): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
Who am I by the casting crowns and
Jesus, you are beautiful by Cece Winans.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by omiobo: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
God of second chance-Juanita
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by kissoflife: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
Radiohead - fake plastic trees; pink floyd - wish u were here; oasis - wonderwal; coldplay - the scientist; radiohead - creep; michael jackson - childhood; ray charles - hard times.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
Itoroetti :
Emotional songs
Akpako-terry G
Kerewa-zule zoo
Danfo driver-mad melon n mountain black
Sample-ekwe
u must b joking... Lmao. If terry G sing emotional sonq dat means there's stil chances for lucifer.

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Onyii.p:

lil Wayne- how to love
my man killed dis sonq, first day i heard it, i was like.... DAMN! Dats ma weezy
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
One last Christmas.... maybe by mattew west. I can't listen to it without crying.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Obere4u: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Prodigee: U joking rite?! undecided
No Sir
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
<plz dnt play these sonq if u got a heartbreak or else gonna b suicide things>

Westlife- puzzle of my heart
lionel richie- murdered my heart
jason derulo- breathing
justin bieber- as lonq as u love me
backstreet boys- fallen angel
the script-breakeven
joshua raden- i'd rather be with you
nathasha bedingfield(sister 2 daniel)- i bruise easily
daniel bedingfield- neva gonna leave your side
jay sean- ride it.... More coming
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by TableLeg(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Tyrese - STAY
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Rajman(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
maroon 5 - payphone nd one more night
Lil wayne - how to love
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
amiskurie: then u need to watch my post closly cos I have the best.
Get songs frm the following artist:
Miranda lambert
John mayer
ADELE
Taylor swift
Joe
Cee lo green
James blunt
Shania twain and so on..
am insane when it comes to sonqs, i dont anyone listens to d kinda sonq i heard.. Am so versatile, hiphop, highlife, raggae, rnb, blues, etc
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by TableLeg(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Glenn Lewis - FALL AGAIN
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by cigaricon(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
Akiika: You guys should go and read this awakening piece by Prof. Pius Akinasanmi on how to use your electorate power to influence your future, rather than posting things that are not beneficial to an average brain dead Nigeria http://saharareporters.com/column/2015-i-endorse-you-spectocrat-pius-adesanmi
Oga must every thing be beneficiary to the average nigerian?
That somebody posts the most emotional song he/she has ever heared, does it makes the person not contious of his/her future?
It is pple who are TOO serious that don't acheive much in life...our pple say 'too much salt in the soup spoils its taste'. If u hate music u should have just respected urself by not comenting on the thread.

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
My top coolest sonqs of last year...
#maroon5- one more 9t(so much lvs it)
#lilwayne-how to love(won d video sonq with a message)
#jason- breathing
#cover drive- sparks(try n download this sonq everybody... Tz d coolest) & twilight
#justin- as lonq as u love me
#adele-someone like u(she rocked)
#RZA- gone(sweet)
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Obere4u: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Timaya - Plantain seller
Faze - Need Somebody
Victor Wifo (spelt wrongly wi-fo) -Guitar Boy
Osita Osadebe - Ebesina
Lil Wayne - Mirror
2pac Ft Elton John - Ghetto Gospel
Susan Boyel - I dream dream
Susan Boyel - wings to fly
so many of them.... But above all is
TONTO DIKE - Itz Ova (Ogwuwo) (men dis music makes me cry)
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Rajman(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
lil jboy: My top coolest sonqs of last year...
#maroon5- one more 9t(so much lvs it)
#lilwayne-how to love(won d video sonq with a message)
#jason- breathing
#cover drive- sparks(try n download this sonq everybody... Tz d coolest) & twilight
#justin- as lonq as u love me
#adele-someone like u(she rocked)
#RZA- gone(sweet)

U've got 2 listen to maroon 5-payphone, its so kul. Nice list anyway
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
One of our top 5 love making song by Kem lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
He loves it to play non stop grin
Hubby loves it to death lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Share my life by Kem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOfGGjr6Aq4

Lifetime by Maxwell
This was when I fell in love with maxwell
Great great classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMAHTZ2nBvk
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
My soul longs 4u-chris morgan
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by kingsots(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Peter Andre - that's where ill belong
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by orelove4liff: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
My pain...Tribute to dagrin by All stars and gudbye by celine dion
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
Rajman:

U've got 2 listen to maroon 5-payphone, its so kul. Nice list anyway
i'v even watched d video bt i dnt consider it emotional per say
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
kingsots: Peter Andre - that's where ill belong
all i wanted in my life is someone by my side, someone who gives me back d heart.... (if u c ur gal wif anoda guy, delete dis sonq from ur playlist)

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
Obere4u:
Victor Wifo (spelt wrongly wi-fo) -Guitar Boy
Osita Osadebe - Ebesina
'victor uwaifo' is da key. my dad plays these old sonqs sometimes, n trust me dey are far more beta dan all these shake up ur bum.bum rubbish erywia. Got hooked to them as well even tho i may nt kno some of dia titles n artists.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by JoeboyEbuka(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Gotye-somebody that i used to know
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Lady antebellum- jst a kiss, need u now... (got a grammy for these sonqs)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) / Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) / Album: Kiss Daniel - No Bad Songz NBS Album Free Download