Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses (15537 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / There Are More Nigerian Nurses In Europe Than In Nigeria – EU / Why Are Nigerian Nurses Always Rude And Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by hrmkz: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
Have ever been abused or assaulted by Nigerian nurses?

I went for a check up and heard nurses discussing their patient ailments, womens reaction when given birth ( they even mentioned a lady that pupu while in labour).

The nurse that administered injection on me almost break the niddle inside my buttocks, and to crown it she rained abuses for my reacting to unprofessional treatment.

As much as I don't want to generalise, it seems Nigerian Nurse are ages backward. . .

10 Likes

Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Brendi02(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]I believe Nigerian nurses need thorough scrutinizatn. They have been practicing thier worst this days.
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Prettychyna(f): 6:26am On Jan 18, 2013
am sure the hospital you went to is one of these private hospitals that use auxillaries/quack nurses.No professional nurse will behave like that.so for your own good,next time you go to that hospital,demand to see a real nurse not nurse Eliza.you have the right to know the qualification of the person attending to you,am sure if you meet a real nurse,you will see the difference.anybody that pass through school will appreciate the profession and will act professional not the illiterates some doctors train in other to maximize profit.

23 Likes

Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
We call those ones nurse Eliza! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
As d president's son, I dnt receive treatment in Nigeria, so I hve no idea wat u re talkin abt grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
What the heck is pupu ?
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by stolenstone: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
@Prettychyna, In as much as I'm not making a case for or against auxillary nurses and the doctors and nursing matrons that train them, you gotta watch your language dearie, what's with the bitchings and cursings?

1 Like

Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
Vikin: We call those ones nurse Eliza! cheesy
nurse Vikin
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: nurse Vikin

Are you one? cheesy, you Berra answer present here so we know! tongue
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by izuch(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
Five smiley nigerian nurses are usually unprofessional in their discharge of duties. Still trying to figure out why those is general hospitals are easily irritated and ready to bark at you at the slightest of provokation.
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by valicious1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes I've been abused by a Nigerian nurse, when I was 17. Sexxually though.
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by jude33084(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
I always také them to bed aŋԂ make an assault rifle on them undecided

Female Nurses spoil sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Mayowura: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What the heck is pupu ?
shit,igbe,kashi, faeces! Choose anyone
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by dedons: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
If d nurse like,make she insult her papa.As far as she's cute and handle my precious buttocks romantically,i don't care
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
Vikin:

Are you one? cheesy, you Berra answer present here so we know! tongue
yes, na me be ur chief matron 4 dat our hospital
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Artistree: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
[quote author=stolen stone]@Prettychyna, In as much as I'm not making a case for or against auxillary nurses and the doctors and nursing matrons that train them, you gotta watch your language dearie, what's with the bitchings and cursings? [/quote
What has she said that equates with bitching & cursing? Or are u one of dem saucy nurses?

1 Like

Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
grin maybe ur bombom was too hard and rigid for d niddle. Let truth be told,nigerian public workers(both those in private firms) lacks manners. I doubt if it is restricted to the nurses alone cox I'v witnessed an outburst btw a doc and his patient bfor and coul u belv dat d doc was at fault but refused to tender an apology to the man

1 Like

Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
@Op, you call them nurses, i call them bunch of semi-educated savages.
they are never friendly with patients especially the poor looking ones
they talk to you while chewing their gums.
they talk, you didn't get it and you asked again? then they shout at you like a mad dog.
you have phobia for injection and they shout rudely at you.

No wonder some countries subject them to 1-2yrs training and examination before they are employed as qualified nurses.

9 Likes

Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by dedons: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
valicious1: Yes I've been abused by a Nigerian nurse, when I was 17. Sexxually though.
hw
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Lagusta(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
Sad to say, a lot of nigerian nurses are bad, whether they are auxiliary nurses, Registered Nurses or have a bachelor's degree....

Its very sad, cos nurses supposed to be the closest to patients, we doctors prescribe drugs and gon but nurses are always in the ward....

But I don't blame them, its WE doctors that spark at them for any little mistake, so they transfer the anger to patients...

So please don't put the blame on them
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Rooneyboy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
I had a very terrible experience with our so called medical personnels 2---3 years back, infact I will say they nearly killed me.

A minor ailment almost became a major one cos of their prolong trial and error technique .

To cut the long story short I opted for foreign Doctors(indians and spanish docs) and nurses that detected my problem IMMEDIATELY.

Now I know that we only have murderers for medical doctors and nurses in my beloved country.

Having gone through such an experience I only go for STRICTLY GREY HAIR NIGERIAN DOCS AND NURSES , "that is if I grudgingly decide to use them anyway "

Who wants to die Certainly not me.
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by graluxxy054(f): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
Prettychyna: am sure the hospital you went to is one of these private hospitals that use auxillaries/quack nurses.No professional nurse will behave like that.so for your own good,next time you go to that hospital,demand to see a real nurse not nurse Eliza.you have the right to know the qualification of the person attending to you,am sure if you meet a real nurse,you will see the difference.anybody that pass through school will appreciate the profession and will act professional not the illiterates some foolish doctors train in other to maximize profit.

Lol. So when I go to the hospital I should ask for the qualifiactions of the nurse?
Haha! I can just imagining me askin a Naigerian nurse: "oya show me your result!" I go sleep for hospital bed one month and da half!

4 Likes

Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Afam4eva(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
lol grin Have you watched that movie?

@OP
You get what you pay for. If you go to a professional hospital, you'' definitely get a professional treatment.
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
I'm a very lovely & caring nurse.. Majority of my patients can confirm it

1 Like

Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Mayowura: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
You say private hospital..... Hmm even government worse gan ni!....
When you will see a nurse will forget injection in ur ass and be making phone calls, worst of all let it be an Old woman/mother nurse, Her shout and insult alone would chase your sickness or can result to safe delivery or make even you faint and regret y sickness came up......... It will so embarass someone!
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Chimerase(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
gbam!!! Boi u get am dos nurses de masturbate guys tin like mad gringrin
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by smakati(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
Public hospital nurses can be rude.....just stay out of there way as much as you can, there rudeness can be attributed to the high volume of work they do, yet they are one of the most un-appreciated class in our workforce, we need more hospitals and more nurses.........
As for the nurses in the private sector, I can't say much cos I have not been treated by one, the only contact I had with them was during my IT when I worked in a hospital's laboratory, I found out that they are razz with words, they can call a spade a spade, not like nairaland that turns rape to molestation and pussy to womanliness, lol.....I also heard they are promiscuous but that's just a typical Nigerian generalisation, we seem to think all working class ladies are promiscuous
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Mayowura: 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
Aunty nurse: I'm a very lovely & caring nurse.. Majority of my patients can confirm it
good! But do you have patient on nairaland to confirm it
*just asking*
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
I hate any thing that pierces.. I hate injection like crazy and I had to take one when I was ill, O boy! the way the nurse shouted @ me and told me that @ my age I still they fear injection I fear that day oo.

As if injection na ice-cream.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by plendil: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
they are the sexist cool
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Rooneyboy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
Prettychyna: am sure the hospital you went to is one of these private hospitals that use auxillaries/quack nurses.No professional nurse will behave like that.so for your own good,next time you go to that hospital,demand to see a real nurse not nurse Eliza.you have the right to know the qualification of the person attending to you,am sure if you meet a real nurse,you will see the difference.anybody that pass through school will appreciate the profession and will act professional not the illiterates some doctors train in other to maximize profit.

Are u a Nigerian nurse ?
Re: Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses by Rooneyboy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
lol grin Have you watched that movie?

@OP
You get what you pay for. If you go to a professional hospital, you'' definitely get a professional treatment.

in my own case I went to our so called federal hospitals, same quacks in all of these federal hospitals .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCDC: COVID-19 Patients Without Symptoms To Be Discharged After 14 Days / Bayelsa Diagnostic Center At Imgbi, Yenogoa (Photos) / How Much Sleep Is Enough Sleep!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.