Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (399201 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Herapal(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2015
CrazyMan:

Media group, yes...radio station, certainly not.

It’s just a group that's in charge of making announcement nothing more...there's nothing special about them.
When you can liken them to standard radio station is if they're given modern facilities to work with…some camps OBS crew have just loudspeakers to boast of.

About being posted to radio stations, you should let them (prospective corpers) know exactly the kind of stations you mean.
They would be posted to state owned radio stations and we all know the backward state of most state owned radio stations in Nigeria…you certainly cannot kick off your career from there.
Helpful and discouraging. I'll join OBS.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by GBRIGHTG(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2015
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] ...
Pls dear nairalander your advice is highly need... I discover that my gf is double dating , and she is a girl i love somuch that i cant stay 3hrs without puting her on call, but rescently she has suddenly develop a cool feat .. When i try to elicit the reason for her sudden change in character and attitude towards me , moreso i ask her if she was still interested in the relationship ,she said yes and that she is not realy double dating but am totaly confuse not knowing what to do cause . Am a jelous type . I prefare being dumbt to being cheated on. I try to forget her the more i try the more i die inside ,. For the past 3days i have not had reall happiness,, teas has been my food all through .. I just cant continue with her.
Conversly, i find it had had to love a again, how can i breakup from her caus she has not really admited that she is double dating, and her cliams is that she still loves me.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:16am On May 17, 2015
GBRIGHTG:
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] ...
Pls dear nairalander your advice is highly need... I discover that my gf is double dating , and she is a girl i love somuch that i cant stay 3hrs without puting her on call, but rescently she has suddenly develop a cool feat .. When i try to elicit the reason for her sudden change in character and attitude towards me , moreso i ask her if she was still interested in the relationship ,she said yes and that she is not realy double dating but am totaly confuse not knowing what to do cause . Am a jelous type . I prefare being dumbt to being cheated on. I try to forget her the more i try the more i die inside ,. For the past 3days i have not had reall happiness,, teas has been my food all through .. I just cant continue with her.
Conversly, i find it had had to love a again, how can i breakup from her caus she has not really admited that she is double dating, and her cliams is that she still loves me.
You expect her to love you with this ya english? How does this concern nysc?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by help3852: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2015
hepheyemmy:

i will also be in camp tomorow.

Kwara, i did serve there
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ideologies(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2015
hepheyemmy:

i will also be in camp tomorow.

Kindly edit the post on https://www.nairaland.com/1163849/nysc-2013-batch-b-house/396#16430032

And remove my phone number , thanks
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ameleon(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Herapal:
Helpful and discouraging. I'll join OBS.

funny. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Herapal(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
ameleon:

funny. cheesy
Lol. I joined and it was a memorable experience. Was posted to a village where I have to cross a river every week though. 7 more months.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Petersglade: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
SensualMan:
SHATTTAP U R TOO DRY.
OGBANJE, THAT'S WAT UR MONIKES STATES.
FÒOOOOL. NOBODY GET UR TIME SO BURY UR HEAD IN SHAME
You are a big fool

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UnimkeAk(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2021
omorrr
men don dey old
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by kboy3(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11
UnimkeAk:
omorrr
men don dey old

I tell you.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Adortem: 9:02am On Jan 12
URGENT VACANCY FOR A MALE LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE CORPS MEMBER

A leading non-interest financial institution in Ikoyi, Lagos has an opportunity for LLB, post-call-to-bar fresh Corps members looking for a PPA to join our Legal and Compliance team.

Preferably males for gender balance in the work place.

Kindly, send your CVs to careers@lotuscapitallimited.com with "Legal NYSC" as the subject of the email.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.