Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

How We Can Be Self Employed And Rich? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How We Can Be Self Employed And Rich? (895 Views)

My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! / This Is For You If You're Employed And Have Your Own Business[pics] / 8 Steps Process To Become Self Employed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Can Be Self Employed And Rich? by AzamatButeyev: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dear friends!

Who want to find answer for my question. Let's think together.
Re: How We Can Be Self Employed And Rich? by AzamatButeyev: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
1 way.
Re: How We Can Be Self Employed And Rich? by talk2D: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
It start with your thoughts.
Take a deep breath and study yourself; try to find keywords that match your life: find your passion.
Look for problems to solve for other ppl, then find the solution you will be happy to solve.
To get rich is simple but you need to plan physically & spiritually.
Let me help you out with some things; get a piece of paper, relax and write out things you like to do / things that interest you.
Just make sure, it is written with you hand; this will make you focus.
You just need to find the current location of your life so you can plot ur destination.
Note: At times, the weakest point of a man, that he is ignorant abt might be where his opportunity lies.
Don't deceive yourself.
Re: How We Can Be Self Employed And Rich? by bestplanb: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Try and check www.hotcake.tk for business you can start with just 5k

(1) (Reply)

Custom Auction Unregistered Cars!!?call Mrs Vera 08125772745 / Konga.com Parcel Pick Up Centers Launched In Lagos / Turning Your Passion To Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.