Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Rhodiesworld Exclusive: Meet Moses Efret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rhodiesworld Exclusive: Meet Moses Efret (1156 Views)

Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer / Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhodiesworld Exclusive: Meet Moses Efret by rhodiesworld(f): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
www.rhodiesworld.com
RhodiesWorld Exclusive Interview With US-Based Nollywood Star actor…Moses Efret.

RW: One of Nigeria's top super-model with endorsements from big multinationals such as MTN Nigeria, Delta Soap Ambassador (till-date), LG Electronics, several pharmaceutical brands, Banks, Insurance, Nigeria Breweries the list goes on. Then Moses Efret the-nollywood Star with Over 50 movies to your credit and counting and Moses Efret Sensational gospel singer with a hit single video to show for it...*laughs*...how in the world is one individual this multi-talented? Just for the record, I can't remember having our starting question of any star so far this long. How did it all start for you beginning with MODELLING? Thank you for having us...*laugh*

MOSES EFRET: The pleasure is all mine. Yes its true, I started as a model, I had a passion for it, it was paying the bills well and it wasn't time consuming as movies.

RW: Now, for anyone thinking of going into modelling back in Nigeria, seeing your profile will appear very inviting, now I ask, is it that easy in terms of the endorsement coming in? What is the realistic picture they should have?

MOSES EFRET: To be honest with you, it is not easy, I had to go for a lot of castings, where I had to compete with other good looking models. There were times I went for casting and was not picked for the job. The key word in modelling in Nigeria or anywhere in the world is Patience, you must be patient.

RW: How will you relate the endorsement fee paid to models in Nigeria to the same deal and terms of contract in the same industry here in America or any advanced country?

MOSES EFRET: Over here in the States, they don't just pay you off, they pay you one lump sum and still pay royalty for every modelling job, so you be the Judge and tell me which one pays.

RW: Nollywood, how did it all start for you in Nigerian Movie industry?

MOSES EFRET: I joined the industry in 2003, a model friend of mine who happened to be a movie director, by name Aquila Njama, introduced me into the industry. I am not so sure of my first movie. But I know just like every one else, I started with some minor roles. I can`t remember the first movie that I did, but I know in my early days in the industry, I did movies like the Woman in Me, Up to me, Women in Power, Forgive Me, Tears for Blood etc

RW: Which of your movies will you say brought you to lime-light and will you also consider the most challenging?

MOSES EFRET: Well, I will say my first major role, in the movie that brought me to lime-light, will be The Investigator. And it was challenging in a way, because of my character and my personality in the movie as a casanova and killer.

RW: In your opinion, what would love to see changed in the way business of movie making is done in Nigeria?

MOSES EFRET: Well, I will say that we are trying, considering the kind of budget we use in making movies in Nigeria. If I can change anything about the movie business in Nigeria, it would be the poor distribution network and marketing, also the budgeting of our movies, if it is stepped up, we can do better movies.

RW: Moving-on,when any of your fans gets to listen to your hit single video, am sure they will be blown away... You have to explain to them yourself how it all started...

MOSES EFRET: For music, I have been doing music for a while now, from my young age. I have been a music director in my church for so many years so my fans should know.

RW: Am sure they can't wait to have you tell me the link to view your hit single. How many singles have you produced?

MOSES EFRET: I have one for now and I'm working on my album which will be out before the end of 2013. This is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GJTs1e60rw&sns=fb

RW: All Stars have a lot of things in common, and that is, how do you handle your fans when they try to get your attention without hurting their feelings even when you are not in the mood?

MOSES EFRET: I try to make a smile and give them attention, because there is no Moses Efret without the fans

RW: What will you say is the most exciting privilege you have received for being a known Nollywood star here in the United States

Click on this link for the full Interview: http://www.rhodiesworld.com/index.php/personalities/item/482-rhodiesworld-meets-moses-efret

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Congratulates May D On Twitter / D'banj Performance At AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony [video] / These Were Made In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.