Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Awesome Experience At An Abuja Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Awesome Experience At An Abuja Hospital (549 Views)

PHOTOS: Unknown Patients At National Hospital, Abuja / Indian Doctors Forced To Treat Ebola Patients In Abuja Hospital / Professional Nurses Take Over Running Of Abuja Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Experience At An Abuja Hospital by Truefacts: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2013
They say good things are hard to find so I’d like to share this one with you.
I took a leave from work during the yuletide period and I thought, what better present for myself than a proper medical check-up, and since o get too busy working, this would be a great opportunity to do that, so I traveled to Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital for the break and got recommended to this hospital, (Primus International Super Speciality Hospital). Wow! These people are incredible! Their services and Health packages were just suiting and appropriate for my pocket as well. I paid so little and went through an intense check-up, from one sophisticated machine to another to a point that I thought I would be asked to pay more at the end of it, i only paid N4000 for Consultation and N1000 for registration as compared to N6000 + N3000(Registration) from St. Francis Hospital. Even if I was diagnosed with a disease, the confidence that I got from only the check-up would have speared me through any disease knowing that I was in such capable hands. It is worth a try, Primus Hospital is doing a great job in the city of Abuja. Honestly, there couldn’t be a better present for myself than go through the comprehensive check-up like this. I am so glad i did it and now back to work healthy and confident.

Jibo.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! / Just B4 U Break Down...swallow This Pill / Good Kidney Health Begins Before Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.