Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum (9122 Views)

Desmond Elliot,Shan George, At Lagos #Sweat4Peace# Campaign (Photos) / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates / Shan George Married Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Merinda: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/01/i-moved-to-calabar-to-care-for-my-mum.html?m=0

Nollywood Diva Shan George surprised people when she announced that she would be moving to Calabar recently. Some people assumed that she relocated to the city to take up a political appointment but, the actress has revealed that is not the reason. In an interview she granted recently, the actress revealed that she moved to Calabar to take care of her mum who is seriously ill.......

“My beloved aged mother has been sick since March 2012. She’s been bedridden with a terminal illness. As an only child, it falls on me to stay with her till the end, so to make it less burdensome; I had to relocate to Calabar to take care of her. So for now, I just want to be with my mum and look after her. Whatever happens after that is in God’s hands.”

When she was asked about the possibility of getting a political appointment there, this was here response.....

“I won’t make a good politician, I’m too brutally honest,”

Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Eneze1(f): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
God should lay his healing hands on her mum

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by tellwisdom: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
No, she for carry am come my room. angry

1 Like

Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Okijajuju1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
ABEGIII!! Since March 2012 and na for 2013 you decide to relocate..

The girl has lost significance in both Nollywood and Abuja.. Na Owu make her relocate go Calabar..

1 Like

Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Youngzedd(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
When she was asked about the possibility of getting a political appointment there, this was here response.....

“I won’t make a good politician, I’m too brutally honest,”

Interesting..
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by greenoak: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
Omo a toju iwo na ooooo shan ur pikin go take care of u toooo o
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by seuncyber(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
your mum will be fine pray and fast......
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by brownlord: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
o'boy:
And this made frontpage because....?

Bros abeg no talk. Else dem go ban u, this nairaland, no freedom of spit, sorry freedom of talk, sorry speach of freedom

1 Like

Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ehn so what's d problem now?
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju: ABEGIII!! Since March 2012 and na for 2013 you decide to relocate..

The girl has lost significance in both Nollywood and Abuja.. Na Owu make her relocate go Calabar..
you wicked o! see as you take finish the woman sha! you won't understand her predicament.just pray for the speedy recovery of the old woman and also pray never to be in the same situation.
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by bory09(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
What should i do about it. Maybe i should rejoice ni abi i should cry or sober i don't know. This post is a typical example of joblessness
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by brownlord: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
Very soon, we will read, tonto dicke or mercy johnson, send text message to her age mother, or mercy johnson put on black shirt and white trouser to church, all na NL

I cover this post with the blood of jesus, any attempt to hide the post or ban me, fire fire fire IJN
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Akshow: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
Shebi them say na Lagos and brf laws tire her
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Okijajuju1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
berem: you wicked o! see as you take finish the woman sha! you won't understand her predicament.just pray for the speedy recovery of the old woman and also pray never to be in the same situation.

Ofcourse my heart goes out to her sick mum...

But na her daughter wey dey wan use her make excuse I dey vex for..
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by IceDude(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
Only child?....Swt hrt it is well, mummy will be fine.Ok

1 Like

Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Kaxmytex(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mummy's pet,take am easy o....notin go do ur mama..

E don tey wey i don see diz gal o
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Libkid(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
Neva knew dat she was 4rm calabar.anyway make abasi heal ur mum
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by 10over101: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
So?
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
Calabar...aba...kabar. Wetin 'consign' me? Na dat man go chop?
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
We hear.
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Wendyslim(f): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ok , we don hear. Next post pls
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
grin
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by Exponental(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
Shld this be a news?
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by jerikoyan(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
Kindly Vote dayo dj bello in d Pepsi lyrics challenge...just click n like--> http:///13gEskj thanks
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by JimmyBoy1: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Very soon,news of some people visiting the rest room , will start making front page.
Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by chuckdee4(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
How the heck is this anybody's problem.
To think it even made frontpage, nonesense

1 Like

Re: Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum by fairygeh(f): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
That's good,when you grow old too,your own children shall take care of you grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 50 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses Photos Nigerian Celebrities / See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) / Your Favorite Celebrity Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.