Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Cartoon Animation - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Cartoon Animation (1629 Views)

Simple Cartoon Animation Creators Needed!!! / Indigenous Cartoon Animation / Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cartoon Animation by nzemkolo(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2013
I still plan to do an animated film. am looking to build a team and training is starting soon in Porthacourt. Please checkout the sample animation and call 08052056957 to join the class. Project based tutorial will be on modelling,uv mapping/texturing,rigging,Lighting,Animation and Rendering.
Re: Cartoon Animation by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Where is the sample animation?
Re: Cartoon Animation by mtwonder: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
where is the link to your sample like to see am animator cartoo
PhenomenonVFX: Where is the sample animation?
n in 3D character
Re: Cartoon Animation by DerrenBrown: 3:11am On Jan 31, 2013
Hello Friends,

This is the one sourcebook that cartooning and animation enthusiasts have been clamoring about for years! A time-tested classic, this tried-and-true reference is often used as a textbook in cartooning workshops, and beginning and professional cartoonists alike are known to have copies of Cartoon Animation in their libraries. In this comprehensive title, famed animator Preston Blair shares his expertise on how to develop a cartoon character, create dynamic movement, and coordinate dialogue with action. Topics include character development, line of action, dialogue, timing, and, of course, animation! This valuable resource provides all the inspiration and information you need to begin drawing your own animated characters.

Thanks and Regards,
Derren Brown

transcriptionhub.com

(1) (Reply)

My Artworks I Designed With No Experience But Looked Professional / Where In Abuja Can I Learn Graphic Design? / This Lockdown Has Really Improved Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.