Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Any Possibility For A 2.2 Holder/second Class Lower B.sc Holder In Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Possibility For A 2.2 Holder/second Class Lower B.sc Holder In Getting A Job (1012 Views)

Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome / Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? / Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Possibility For A 2.2 Holder/second Class Lower B.sc Holder In Getting A Job by Debeloved87(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
Is their any good chance for a 2.2 holder to secure a good paying job or a white collar job in this country...i have tried so hard but all i see is minimum of 2.1 and even those that dont emphasise on 2.1, after collecting all the applications from the job-seeking graduates they give more preference to the 2.1 holder, and this makes me think that those it means that the 2.2 holders need to go back to school...
Re: Any Possibility For A 2.2 Holder/second Class Lower B.sc Holder In Getting A Job by Odunnu: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
What you dont have cannot set you back. It is what you have but dont know how to use it that sets a man back.
Re: Any Possibility For A 2.2 Holder/second Class Lower B.sc Holder In Getting A Job by Charlice(f): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
der is my dear,even third class and pass is wrkin 2day n earning well,all is connection my dear,der r jobs ok,job wil cum it just a mata of tym.
Re: Any Possibility For A 2.2 Holder/second Class Lower B.sc Holder In Getting A Job by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
i finished with a 2.2 and presently working earning a relatively good pay.......i knew no one.......import of diz is dat never gv up.......did i tell u i stayed home for just three months after NYSC ?
Re: Any Possibility For A 2.2 Holder/second Class Lower B.sc Holder In Getting A Job by Debeloved87(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
Kamardiran: i finished with a 2.2 and presently working earning a relatively good pay.......i knew no one.......import of diz is dat never gv up.......did i tell u i stayed home for just three months after NYSC ?
3 months after NYSC? Wow...u know, Som peeps are still at home, working their legs across the street of lagos,searching for job even after a year of NYSC... I heard someone said "connection" but do u think many peeps have that kind of a connection...
Re: Any Possibility For A 2.2 Holder/second Class Lower B.sc Holder In Getting A Job by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
[!!!!! And quote author=Debeloved87] 3 months after NYSC? Wow...u know, Som peeps are still at home, working their legs across the street of lagos,searching for job even after a year of NYSC... I heard someone said "connection" but do u think many peeps have that kind of a connection...[/quote]...........datz y i said one shud nva gv up.....i am nt claiming perfect or something. I am vry sure it was sheer luck
Re: Any Possibility For A 2.2 Holder/second Class Lower B.sc Holder In Getting A Job by yuzedo: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
1. Connection

In the Absence of Connection...

2. Determination

And i don't mean that in a hollow, empty way. Focus your search, do not apply for applying sake/just to try your luck.
Fine-tune your search and submit like you DO HAVE A CHOICE, not randomly. Convince yourself that the firms need you more than you need them.
Send in a very well-prepared CV with adequate and brilliantly tailored cover letter(s) to the firms you are interested in, solicited or not. You'd be surprised what you can achieve.

Once you can exude confidence, have excellent written and oral skills, have at least average aptitude,and maintain the right frame of mind, you'll get a job in months. Right frame of mind includes: Not worrying too much about, not succumbing to desperation, despair or depression, etc. Get something doing that can be bringing in N10,000 - N20,000 monthly for you. Now is not the time to be proud. There'll be plenty of time for that when you are being called sir, sir at work....

Oh by the way, I'm talking entirely from experience... Godspeed.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Glaxosmithkline Recruitment In Nigeria, May 1st 2013 / Customer Service / How Much Does H S E Officer Earn Monthly In Oil And Gas Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.