Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,843 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Join AIM Global Now! Turning Ordinary Nigerians Into Extraordinary Millionaires! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join AIM Global Now! Turning Ordinary Nigerians Into Extraordinary Millionaires! (1774 Views)

Nigerian Millionaires On The Rise / What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join AIM Global Now! Turning Ordinary Nigerians Into Extraordinary Millionaires! by MarieP(f): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hi, I'm a full time business woman and I'm connected with a lucrative company who had tied up with the number one herbal/food supplement manufacturer/ distributor in USA. We have penetrated and have approved products in Singapore, Hongkong, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Brunei, Hawaii, Dubai and will be in other parts of Middle East and Europe soon. Now we have penetrated the African continent starting with Lagos and I am looking for business pioneers in Nigeria who will lead and take over the African continent. We have a very lucrative compensation plans where distributors can get a chance to earn N93,000 per day, N650,000 per week, or N2,790,000 per month. We had opened our Business Center Office in Lagos three months ago and it's the fastest growing business now in Nigeria!
And there's more! We are expanding.. as part of our expansion program we will open four (4) Business Center Office this year .. in Ghana, Port Harcourt and the two other states will be announced later.
We will dominate more states soon! Come and join now, and be one of the major distributors and future top leaders of AIM Global which aim to help people to have great health and abundant wealth.

For those interested and further details on how to join this rare business opportunity, please email me at mariepantua18@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Small Trade Can A Student Start Up?? / 7 Ways To Become A Millionaire / Partnership With A Difference!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.