Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,427 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (60079 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by MadCow1: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2013
rapcy: coz itz nt proper. Are they in their right senses? How would you have sex with your fellow male. Is this the right thing to copy from the western world? Dude go and think before coming here to ask questions that are silly.

[b]You are simply a Homophobe..

Are they in their right senses, you asked?! And my answer is yes.. They dont look mad to me.

Learn from the west?! Look at that picture again. Do those men look to you like they have ever seen a plane before talkless of going to the West. Homosexuality is a phenomenon that is still being actively studied by scientists. Some have even said it has something to do with genetics. Even animals do indulge in Homosexual sex, is it the west that also thought these animals?

Like I expected, you have to points. Im even surprised you didnt come from a religous angle sef.

All I am saying is that homosexuality is a victimless crime. They dont affect me in any way shape or form. If you are afraid of them, then you must be unsure of your sexuality. It seems many people want this thing banned so they can have a reason to stay straight!! grin

So what if it becomes scientifically proven that homosexual tendencies is a thing that is embedded in the genes of some individuals like sickel cell aneamia, do we start killing such individuals because their genetic markers are different from ours?!

I'm no homo, but I have no beef with homos.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by vislabraye(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2013
How best should we discourage homosexuality ? The fact that it doesn't seem to affect you doesn't mean it should permitted.
Homosexuality is very contagious. Before you know it, boys would start toasting boys in secondary schools. With all the girls around a man still decides to sleep with another man. Its digusting.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by vanstanzy(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Save the world k I l l a gay.

Killing is never the answer to any vice. God is against it and u should too.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by vislabraye(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2013
Yes corruption is Nigeria's no.1 problem but should we now add homosexuality to it
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by MadCow1: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2013
vislabraye: How best should we discourage homosexuality ? The fact that it doesn't seem to affect you doesn't mean it should permitted.
Homosexuality is very contagious. Before you know it, boys would start toasting boys in secondary schools. With all the girls around a man still decides to sleep with another man. Its digusting.

What are you talking about?!!

Boys are have been toasting boys since forever in secondary schools.. Ask for lesbians, they are now a normal sight every where you go. In port-harcourt, you can find as much as 5 obvious lesbians in just one club every evening.

Wake up.. They are not new.. Let them be jor.. Life is already hard enough without adding unnecessary and unimportant none-issues to the load we already have.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by MadCow1: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2013
vislabraye: Yes corruption is Nigeria's no.1 problem but should we now add homosexuality to it

How is homosexuality a problem to you?!

How does 20 faggoots in a heated fuckfest orgy next door affect you?!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow:

It corrupt the minds and morals of the society. Corruption and homosexuality is completely different.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by MadCow1: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2013
donedy:

It corrupt the minds and morals of the society. Corruption and homosexuality is completely different.

Morals...

mor·al (môrl, mr-)
adj.
1. Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.
2. Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.
3. Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.

So are you saying that Homosexuals have no moral compass?! If so, what is moral when it comes to sex?!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Meegadough: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2013
Naija 4 life!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by rapcy(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow:

[b]You are simply a Homophobe..

Are they in their right senses, you asked?! And my answer is yes.. They dont look mad to me.

Learn from the west?! Look at that picture again. Do those men look to you like they have ever seen a plane before talkless of going to the West. Homosexuality is a phenomenon that is still being actively studied by scientists. Some have even said it has something to do with genetics. Even animals do indulge in Homosexual sex, is it the west that also thought these animals?

Like I expected, you have to points. Im even surprised you didnt come from a religous angle sef.

All I am saying is that homosexuality is a victimless crime. They dont affect me in any way shape or form. If you are afraid of them, then you must be unsure of your sexuality. It seems many people want this thing banned so they can have a reason to stay straight!! grin

So what if it becomes scientifically proven that homosexual tendencies is a thing that is embedded in the genes of some individuals like sickel cell aneamia, do we start killing such individuals because their genetic markers are different from ours?!

I'm no homo, but I have no beef with homos.[/b]
I actually taught you were wise o! I neva knew u were wat ur name says. So na only whn u go outside d country b4 u c wetin dey hpn there? U reason lyk a 5yr old child. I knw u'r a gay bt dat dsnt mean evry1 has to b lyk u. Hw cn gysm b a genetic tng? *Dull-Head*

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by MadCow1: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2013
rapcy: I actually taught you were wise o! I neva knew u were wat ur name says. So na only whn u go outside d country b4 u c wetin dey hpn there? U reason lyk a 5yr old child. I knw u'r a gay bt dat dsnt mean evry1 has to b lyk u. Hw cn gysm b a genetic tng? *Dull-Head*

Typical!!

You have resorted to calling me names. To what end.

I am not gay, but even if I was, its not the worst thing that could happen to me.

I thought we could have a civilised discussion, but who am I kidding. You have said everything but nothing. All you know is that you dont like Homos and thats it. Sadly, the world does not revolve around you.

I put up facts from researches I have made. You have said nothing but call me names. I may be a 5 year old, but you seem to be an autistic ret@rd.

Homos will keep fhucking themselves.. You will keep getting high blood pressure on top another man problem.

When you are ready to have a civilised debate, let me know, until then, you are hereby IGNORED!!

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by gethope: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2013
Akshow: Foolishness! Talk about misplaced priority. The rogues and criminals in the corridors of power stealing them blind are enjoying while men expressing their sexuality treated like criminal. If a man choose to lie wit another man how should that affect me? So far They dint do it openly why should it bother anyone. I tire for this country o
am very sorry for u and i pray that u should have a better understanding,just think for a minute, if u have a son and he engage in this evil act will u be happy, if yes is ur answer i pray so shall it be to u
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Ayomivic(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow:

What are you talking about?!!

Boys are have been toasting boys since forever in secondary schools.. Ask for lesbians, they are now a normal sight every where you go. In port-harcourt, you can find as much as 5 obvious lesbians in just one club every evening.

Wake up.. They are not new.. Let them be jor.. Life is already hard enough without adding unnecessary and unimportant none-issues to the load we already have.
this one na real animal's talk. Shameless man.

This is africa, Nigeria for that matter there is law and there is culture. if you don't behave like human you should be expecting something like this before they finally hand you over to law.

That is a lesson for other shameless fellows
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by MadCow1: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2013
Ayomivic:
this one na real animal's talk. Shameless man.

This is africa, Nigeria for that matter there is law and there is culture. if you don't behave like human you should be expecting something like this before they finally hand you over to law.

That is a lesson for other shameless fellows

You still have no real problems.. Whats not human about two humans beings having sex?!

lol!! Now who is sounding like an animal amongst the two of us..

All I am saying is this, they dont bother us, so why are we paying so much attention to a non issue.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by DGranite(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2013
If and only if dis story is true then i tink they deserve whatever is melted on them, those of you saying how does it bother u, remember sins like these whr reasons why God destroyed sodom and Gomorrah, at d beginning of d year a lot of pastors nd prophets prophesied disasters nd famine for d nation nd a lot of us r complaining why is it they dnt prophesy gud tins, even in d bible when abominations become too much in d land d anger nd wrath of God is release upon dat land, and most times even d innocent 1nes suffer 4 it, take dis '40 % of d troubles u go tru in life is down to what pple u love, relate and leave with do'. When you live in d same community with homosexuals and lesbian nd other abominable men nd women no matter how righteous u are ur prayers wil b hinder, even in d bible days it did happened, so dnt expect gud prophesy wen u all live with abominable men nd women nd u kip quiet d bible says nt only those dat commit these sins r sinners bt 'they that have pleasures in them that do them' if u dnt see any tin bad or u dnt fight or confront homosexuality nd lesbianism when u can u r nt different 4rm them. Pls lets join hands and kick abomination out of our land God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by MadCow1: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2013
D Granite: If and only if dis story is true then i tink they deserve whatever is melted on them, those of you saying how does it bother u, remember sins like these whr reasons why God destroyed sodom and Gomorrah, at d beginning of d year a lot of pastors nd prophets prophesied disasters nd famine for d nation nd a lot of us r complaining why is it they dnt prophesy gud tins, even in d bible when abominations become too much in d land d anger nd wrath of God is release upon dat land, and most times even d innocent 1nes suffer 4 it, take dis '40 % of d troubles u go tru in life is down to what pple u love, relate and leave with do'. When you live in d same community with homosexuals and lesbian nd other abominable men nd women no matter how righteous u are ur prayers wil b hinder, even in d bible days it did happened, so dnt expect gud prophesy wen u all live with abominable men nd women nd u kip quiet d bible says nt only those dat commit these sins r sinners bt 'they that have pleasures in them that do them' if u dnt see any tin bad or u dnt fight or confront homosexuality nd lesbianism when u can u r nt different 4rm them. Pls lets join hands and kick abomination out of our land God bless u all.

God destroys everything that is non Jewish in the bible, so what?!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by spenca: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2013
Whose biz is this pls ,de van aswell parade those that indulge cool in sodomy
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow:

How's does 20 straight men and women in a heated orgy next door affect you? Three men's pen!s rubbing together inside one punny?

You should also ask this question because they are practically the same but the latter is accepted, why?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2013
eduson33: Make them use pipe scarter their yash..

taa,

all these people supporting them should go out there and tell these guys to free them...NANASENSE..

**tomorrow one man go begin chase my son around to blend am**i swear i go use mallet hammer condemn em balls before terminating his life..
Ohh, so child abuse is a problem when it's done by a man but ok, if it's a woman?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by MadCow1: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

How's does 20 straight men and women in a heated orgy next door affect you? Three men's pen!s rubbing together inside one punny?

You should also ask this question because they are practically the same but the latter is accepted, why?

Becuse its a punny and not an annie (lol @ annie).. grin grin grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow:

Becuse its a punny and not an annie (lol @ annie).. grin grin grin

Oh, that makes me feel soo much better. My pen!s can rub another man's pen!s and it's ok as long as a punny is involved.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by whitefairy(f): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2013
Dem no strip dem well.it baffles me how pple of same sex find sexual pleasure in each other.this is jst too sickening.if God wanted gaysm,he would hav created just men or jst women.kissing ur fellow man?TUFIA KWA,AZI GBA-GBUO KWA UNU THERE!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow:

You still have no real problems.. Whats not human about two humans beings having sex?!

lol!! Now who is sounding like an animal amongst the two of us..

All I am saying is this, they dont bother us, so why are we paying so much attention to a non issue.
who tell u say dem nor dey bother us? Infact ur comments dey bother me u bloody gay! Outta here at once!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by MadCow1: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Jenams: who tell u say dem nor dey bother us? Infact ur comments dey bother me u bloody gay! Outta here at once!

lol!! You just called me gay!! So what?!

Sadly I am a very straight man, but not a close minded fu(ker like you!!

I think you are a closet f@ggot.. You are afraid that if they legalize it, you would come out of the closet and it would embarass your family. Or that you would see two men fhucking, get turned on and join in.. grin

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ignis: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
eloquentclient: I don't support jungle justice but sometimes its necessary
In this case is it necessary?
Confused dumb dude.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow:

lol!! You just called me gay!! So what?!

Sadly I am a very straight man, but not a close minded fu(ker like you!!

I think you are a closet f@ggot.. You are afraid that if they legalize it, you would come out of the closet and it would embarass your family. Or that you would see two men fhucking, get turned on and join in.. grin

cheesy grin grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by chino11(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
Everything concerning se.x you people dey come first. Make una continue the sodom their, make una no carry the same madness enter my beloved state. Shameless and silly people.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by dealslip(f): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

Its not in our culture to do such neither does it in bible or quran...

They need to abide with the law of our ancestors.. cool

Yes but no one has a right to strip them naked. How can anyone infringe on other peoples right. abeg make we dey take style see well well now.

this is unfair, in as much I can stand homosexuality and other related vices, I have no right over anybody to the extent of stripping them of their privacy, manhood and dignity. This is very annoying. rubbish
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nigerians amuse me! You might not agree with what they do, but is that enough reason to strip them off their dignity? How does beating or cursing at them make you a better person?

Christians shouting (By the way I'm a Christian) What did Jesus say to the Pharisees when they brought the "Prostitute" before Him?

I guess you all are very selective when it comes to reading the Bible! Your very quick to judge others but I can bet 99% of you all are having premarital sex!

You feel your hearts with so much hate for a fellow human being and then later you go down before God on your knees.

You wonder why your prayers are not working or why Nigeria is not getting better? That's because the average NIGERIAN is filled with so much hatred, despise, and wickedness for a fellow human being! LOOK INWARDLY BEFORE YOU JUDGE SOMEONE ELSE!

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
ThoniaSlim: What did Jesus say to the Pharisees when they brought the "Prostitute" before Him?

She was a hooker, not a gay. They're two different things.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Revolva(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Umm dis thread long oo....nigeria and jungle justice instead of dem to just report dem to d police at least not killing dem -- taking someones life..is bad...worst of all parading them naked
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12:

She was a hooker, not a gay. They're two different things.

Oh is that right? So I guess premarital sex is right, and being gay is wrong, huh?

So because they Gay, that's enough reason to have them stripped off, beaten up and paraded around naked? Seriously Shaking my head at you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help / No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.