Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (60013 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are asking me such a silly question of how does it affect my life but at the same time giving me an example of how people were told to pay a fine for not wanting filth being performed in their home that they use as a business?

We have to tolerate each other does not mean toleration should not have boundaries. Otherwise the UK would not be prosecuting people for using or engaging prostitution.

Don't give me that bullcrap you have been brainwashed with by the funky society you grew up in. I don't do funky. Every sane society has moral principles and standards. Morals is essential to societies, it is how you specify cohabiting principles in them. Morals would even ignore the so-called tolerance in some cases.

And a group of villagers parading people they claim are homosexuals falls in line with this so called morality crusade
Mgbo sagamite

For those celebrating,those men could be any man including you
All one needs to do is shout loud enough to gather a crowd and an offense is pinned on you,fiam,your dross don comot ya waist

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
coogar:

no one is born straight? so why is it called straight and hömosexuality is a sëxual deviance? it should have been adam n steve in eden not adam and eve.

it's a criminal offence in nigeria!
the law clearly states that any form of homoerotic behaviour must attract a long custodial sentence. i am not happy that they were paraded nüde - they should have just handed them to the law but nigerians love to see other people's gënitals. it's an innate behaviour. tongue

It's called a sex.ual deviance by those who do not condone it.

Africans try to paint the continent as a no-nonsense continent with high morals but what we don't realise is how backwards it is and immoral it is, in fact it's an absolute cesspool! How has jailing homose.xuals made Africa a better place? We use the little issues to cover up the main ones. We have worst things and disgusting issues to be worrying about but noo. Oh, yes, homosexuality is the reason for Africa's problems.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
seedord247:

That;s my definition sir.... tongue
adultery-married person
Fornication-single person
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by newacca: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
angry GOOD FOR 'EM!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Symphony007: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
Welcome to the new nigeria you all advocated for. Some of you will soon we consumed by the monster you created. One day you might just be hugging a friend of yours and from no where a mob will lynch you and you will be history. And for the fact they labelled you "gay" they are immune from prosecution. Welcome to the new nigeria, watch your back.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
kandiikane:

Africans try to paint the continent as a no-nonsense continent with high morals but what we don't realise is how backwards it is and immoral it is, in fact it's an absolute cesspool! How has jailing homose.xuals made Africa a better place? We use the little issues to cover up the main ones. We have worst things and disgusting issues to be worrying about but noo. Oh, yes, homosexuality is the reason for Africa's problems.

Jailing homosexuals makes Africa a better place because it demonstrates a saner society.

We have worse things does not mean we should not deal with other things, that is really a silly argument.

When you start working, go on a project and then say don't solve smaller issues you can solve because you have not solved the big issues and see how quickly your arsse would be fired for grotesque incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
Symphony007: Welcome to the new nigeria you all advocated for. Some of you will soon we consumed by the monster you created. One day you might just be hugging a friend of yours and from no where a mob will lynch you and you will be history. And for the fact they labelled you "gay" they are immune from prosecution. Welcome to the new nigeria, watch your back.

That is the truth the myopic ones will never see
This is just the beginning
Before aluu,countless Nigerians had been lynched and no one said a thing
The day some unlikely folks become victims people will start shedding crocodile tears like it were something new never heard of

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
What's with SS/SE and the number 4?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
nwando:

And a group of villagers parading people they claim are homosexuals falls in line with this so called morality crusade
Mgbo sagamite

Where did you see me say that?

You want to waste my time?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by coogar: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
kandiikane:

it's a deviance by every means......

it's a balance - what the western world seem to lack in morals, africans have it in abundance in family values. if africa should embrace homösexuälity, we would be worse off!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by 3kay945(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
kandiikane:

I wonder o, what concerns me if my neighbor is digging a anus instead of p.us.sy.. Inasmuch they're not screaming while doing the thinggrin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
If they must kill, 4 people must be involved
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by vanstanzy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
Rastamann: Is there no freedom of association again in this country? Why can't a man associate with a man and a woman with a woman?

If sexual deviance is ur definition of free association, then i get it... "U ARE A RE*TARD!"

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
3kay945:

I wonder o, what concerns me if my neighbor is digging a anus instead of womanliness.. Inasmuch they're not screaming while doing the thinggrin

And if they are screaming what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sagamite:

Where did you see me say that?

You want to waste my time?

This is about parading 4 men naked ,men who have not been charged let alone been convicted of any crime
Start a thread on homosexuality and people will join you there if the desire
Any well meaning individual should condemn this barbaric act
Have you?

What you have done is educate us on the immorality of homosexuality,most of us are against homosexuality FYI
But there is a difference between that and extrajudicial crude judgements that have no place in 2013
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
if they must parade, 4 victims at least.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by vislabraye(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Akshow: Foolishness! Talk about misplaced priority. The rogues and criminals in the corridors of power stealing them blind are enjoying while men expressing their sexuality treated like criminal. If a man choose to lie wit another man how should that affect me? So far They dint do it openly why should it bother anyone. I tire for this country o

The act should be discouraged.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Everi1 is concern abt how dey r bin paraded. So if dey catch a gay person dey just hug dem. U guys don't knw d evils of homosexuality.

1 Like

If na to sell drugs, 2 buyers 2 sellers
Good job, 4 down more to come. cool

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
nwando:

This is about parading 4 men naked ,men who have not been charged let alone been convicted of any crime
Start a thread on homosexuality and people will join you there if the desire
Any well meaning individual should condemn this barbaric act
Have you?

What you have done is educate us on the immorality of homosexuality,most of us are against homosexuality FYI
But there is a difference between that and extrajudicial crude judgements that have no place in 2013

You are a person!

You are obviously not intelligent enough to bother reading what I have said on a thread that is less than 4 pages long but would rather resort to your moronic conjectures like a fooool!

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You are obviously not intelligent enough to bother reading what I have said on a thread that is less than 4 pages long but would rather resort to your moronic conjectures like a fooool!

I didn't expect you to get it ,thought i should try anyway and sure enough you didn't disappoint
Mr morality
You may even be a closeted gay for all we know
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sagamite:

Jailing homosexuals makes Africa a better place because it demonstrates a saner society.

Bullshyt!
Sagamite:

You are asking me such a silly question of how does it affect my life but at the same time giving me an example of how people were told to pay a fine for not wanting filth being performed in their home that they use as a business?

We have to tolerate each other does not mean toleration should not have boundaries. Otherwise the UK would not be prosecuting people for using or engaging prostitution.

Don't give me that bullcrap you have been brainwashed with by the funky society you grew up in. I don't do funky. Every sane society has moral principles and standards. Morals is essential to societies, it is how you specify cohabiting principles in them where people live peacefully. Morals would even ignore the so-called tolerance in some cases. Freedom has limits in societies if you want a sane society.

How is my question silly? I gave you an example to show you that we should tolerate eachother.

I was brought up in the same 'funky' society as you(the African society) but I for one was not brought up ignorant and riding on a high horse. We have principles and we have boundaries but it doesn't mean we should proscecute someone for their sexua.l orientation. I am not the one getting it in the azz, so why you I start huffing and puffing over it?

You talk of principles-see, this is the same facade I was talking about. Lol, talk of principles, but come from one of the most phucked up continents where even with the high morals, boundaries and principles, it's still messed up. People burnt a kid in the streets of Nigeria and you talk of principles. Spare me the bullshyt, joor.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
Bonaguy: These men were arrested by some group of people in a community in Imo state for allegedly being homosexuals.

They were stripped naked, tied together with a rope before parading them on the street like criminals.
This incident happened at Ekwe community near Umuka in Njaba Local Government Area of Imo State.

Meanwhile a group, the Nigeria HIV info, dedicated to the protection of the rights of people living with HIV/AIDS, has condemned the act.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE PICTURE HERE

Pic

source: http://gistmetro..com/2013/01/4-gay-men-stripped-naked-in-imo-state.html
is homosexuality legal in Naija? If no then they are criminals .

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
I need ~Royal~'s comment on this despicable thread

o ma se.
4 innocent people.
The innocent perish under barbaric society's scrutiny.
o ma se.
Where is Obatala when you need him.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ms_Steph: Everi1 is concern abt how dey r bin paraded. So if dey catch a gay person dey just hug dem. U guys don't knw d evils of homosexuality.

Maybe they need to parade you for sleeping with your brother too.

It makes sense since, according to you, we need no evidence and a mob of illiterate like you should be free to be investigators, judge and jury.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
If they must kill, 4 people must be involved

I chose to be anti-gay so you won't be stranded sweetheart. grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
*smoochies a girl while m husband turns his back*

No homose xuality!

*hypocrite*
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by 3kay945(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sagamite:

And if they are screaming what would you do?

Then I will take it up legally but not by stripping them naked.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I chose to be anti-gay so you won't be stranded sweetheart. grin

grin

Didnt you and Onlytruth have sth special? wink
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
Limiting freedom is putting a man or woman who abuses a kid in jail, not two men or women who love each other and decide to raise a family.

But noo, we rather put gays in jail and leave the child molesters to roam the streets of Africa. LOL! Seriously, someone spare me the bull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Popular Herbalist Dies In Hotel After Romp With Pastor’s Wife In Ekiti / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.