Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Best And Fast Vpn For Mtn And Mutilink Tunneling In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Best And Fast Vpn For Mtn And Mutilink Tunneling In Nigeria (4667 Views)

How To Set Automatic Renewal For MTN Music Plus Unlimited Free Browsing / Slowdns Android Free Browsing With MTN And Etisalat / MTN Bis On Android 2015 With Freedom Vpn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Fast Vpn For Mtn And Mutilink Tunneling In Nigeria by visalat(m): 4:31am On Jan 17, 2013
Gatewayvpn is a free software that enables users to visit websites safely and freely through a secure, encrypted tunnel.
You can browse free Today with your Blackberry(BIS) connected to your laptop with our software......gatewayvpn dot com
Simply download gatewayvpn client software and pay for your subscription.
All plans have unlimited downloads.
1.) Goto gatewayvpn dot com
2.) Register an account and immediately choose a plan and pay with liberty reserve.
3) Your account is instantly activated within few mins..
4)Download the gatewayvpn software from the site.
5) Input your username and password and feel blazing speed..
Re: Best And Fast Vpn For Mtn And Mutilink Tunneling In Nigeria by Kslib(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Must you use blackberry mtn bis to connect.. What if you dont have a blackberry?? Cant it be used with an internet modem rather than bb..
Re: Best And Fast Vpn For Mtn And Mutilink Tunneling In Nigeria by visalat(m): 2:53am On Jan 19, 2013
you can use a nokia fone,internet modem or even wifi...i personally use my samsung phone for this
Re: Best And Fast Vpn For Mtn And Mutilink Tunneling In Nigeria by Kslib(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2013
Ok.. So now if i activate my vpn account for one month,my free browsing and downloads will be for one month abi..
In other words,my browsing will only be active when my vpn account hasn't expired..

(1) (Reply)

A Samsung TV That Costs 19 Million Naira / Two Lions Cause Serious Traffic Gridlock In Nairobi, Kenya (pictures) / MTN Hourly Bundle 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.