Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? (1041 Views)

Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) / ‘my Granddaughter Bled For Eight Days After Being Raped’ (Pictured) / Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by Chnges(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2013
I've been priviledged to watched some rape scandals and i've heard the victims say words like "please kill me" Does this mean they don't value their lives at rape points? I need the Ladies to satisfy my curiousity.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2013
You mean ratify your stupidity?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2013
Do women really have a "preference" for either? It's situational angry
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2013
@ poster first of all are you a rapist?because you sound like you enjoy watching rape videos,2ndly a lady will prefer to be dead that live with the trauma of being raped for the rest of her life.the feeling is worse than being incacerated with hardened criminals.smh.e be like say some creepy people and rapists have found their way to nairaland.smh
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by kandiikane(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2013
^Lol, really? I agree with flyfefalls but if there was an option, no one would choose death.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2013
kandikane: ^Lol, really? I agree with flyfefalls but if there was an option, no one would choose death.
excuse me! wot if d molester tells u hes HIV postive, which one u go choose? omo liv talk abeg!

@op

are u learner? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by kandiikane(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2013
There's a chance I might catch it, there's a chance I won't. There is this big hoo-haa about HIV but actually catching it all boils down to chances.
If I catch it, there are now drugs to prolong my life. Abeg, I am too young for death.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane: There's a chance I might catch it, there's a chance I won't. There is this big hoo-haa about HIV but actually catching it all boils down to chances.
If I catch it, there are now drugs to prolong my life. Abeg, I am too young for death.
hen hen? so u go knack am same way? scaredy cat! u no wan die abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by kandiikane(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hen hen? so u go knack am same way? scaredy cat! u no wan die abi? grin grin grin grin

Lool, if I had to choose then I might as well try to enjoy it as much as can so my insides won't be violently destroyed(more chance to catch Hiv)

Aha, I don't think any normal human being wants to die. I need to populate the world, enjoy my future yachts and mansions first. grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by Chnges(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
none of you have attempted the question..... I'm not surprised but disapointed.
hmmm idowogbo .... undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by fatimah24: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Its cos some people can't live with d shame nd taunts of people. They rather die dan face wat people would say. Some people won't believe they were molested nd would call dem names nd so its better to die Dan hear such names.nd most especially, thet can't face their spouses nd family.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ch@nges:
none of you have attempted the question..... I'm not surprised but disapointed.
hmmm idowogbo .... undecided
You disappoint your own self. You are asking the wrong people. Ask a childless woman if she'll have an epidural during childbirth and you'll find the contrived answers don't often reflect actual choices/outcomes. How are we to know what our own reasoning will be if we are molested, let alone others. My primary concern might actually be that we moved 2 metres left on to the grass rather than this rocky path that's digging into my back

Besides, Kandiikane gave you an answer wink.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer To Be Murdered To Being Raped? by mdee1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
@chances wen ppl dey watch merlin 4 phone,na raeype vdo u dey watch.nawa o
And even guys get raeyped by girls or even gays,cos its rear doesnt mean it doesnt happen.nobody is safe u just need grace of God

(1) (Reply)

London Based Nigerian Actress Naomi Oni Bathed With Cronic Acid. / Video: Girls Beats Up Man For Cheating On Themcheating On Them, So Instead Of Fi / Lagos Islamic Cleric Ritualist Arrested With Human Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.