Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. (22804 Views)

Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / Nairaland Crosses One Million Members! / Nairaland Will Soon Hit 1 Million Members/users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by hienyimba(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2013
Welcome, dear Nlanders as we make the count to Nairaland hitting a Million Member audience as the Largest Social Network in West Africa.
--Reporting Live From Nl, My names are Same as Above.
-o--o-As of the time i entered this section it stood at 999,539. As of the time am making this post, it is 999,544 and as i post this i wonder what it will be.
Welcome To Nairaland!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by 1k001(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2013
Seun definitely needs to have a million members party of some sort. It will be befitting to celebrate the great journey i'm sure NL has been for him and all of us.

3 cheers to Seun

Hip! hip! hip! Hooray!

Hip! hip! hip! Hooray!

Hip! hip! hip! Hooray!

9 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by laykhorn(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2013
hienyimba: Welcome, dear Nlanders as we make the count to Nairaland hitting a Million Member audience as the Largest Social Network in West Africa.
--Reporting Live From Nl, My names are Same as Above.
-o--o-As of the time i entered this section it stood at 999,539. As of the time am making this post, it is 999,544 and as i post this i wonder what it will be.
Welcome To Nairaland!!!!
heyyyy! I dey laff... If you've been here for a wyl now, you'll be experienced enough to know that people like 190, Sexkillz,born2fukc and a host of quite a hundred thousand operate 2,3 or even 4 account. So, I'm estimating 500k users on here.
Did u call this SOCIAL NETWORKING, C'mon its a forum

41 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ok...999650 members!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by ballabriggs: 2:00am On Jan 18, 2013
Errrmmm this one million is it plus or minus those with 10 IDs undecided undecided

Just saying.

18 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 18, 2013
People have more than 1 accounts. I change mine yearly. New year new identity wink

4 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by seedord247(m): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2013
Ada Nri1: People have more than 1 accounts. I change mine yearly. New year new identity wink

I want some chicken. wink
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 18, 2013
190, you can do this. You created 190, 190@, 190-the-clown, 1ninety, one90, oneninety, wan90, wanninety etc...just a few more and you'll make this a success..leggo!!

16 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 18, 2013
Which kain million members? with becomerich, becomericher, becamerich,becomerichn, and the likes?or se na 190, 190,,190@.

Even me ma sef.....

9 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 18, 2013
Glad to say that I contributed about 10 names to hit that million person mark grin grin

Praise God
I still remember when we hit 10,000 members or so

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by hienyimba(m): 2:07am On Jan 18, 2013
laykhorn:
heyyyy! I dey laff... If you've been here for a wyl now, you'll be experienced enough to know that people like 190, Sexkillz,born2fukc and a host of quite a hundred thousand operate 2,3 or even 4 account. So, I'm estimating 500k users on here.
Did u call this SOCIAL NETWORKING, C'mon its a forum

it doesnt matter.Nairaland within the past few days, have experienced xtra phenomenal growth and the above mentioned cant have created all these accts.

Now it stands at 999,907...

Do the math. from morning till 2am as i make this post 999,907 - 999,399 ? ? ? ?

its 508 accounts in less than a day...

Once Again, Welcome To Nairaland.
.......The 2nd Largest Social Network In Africa.

Abeg Seun Who be The First? ? ? ?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by GAR3TH(m): 2:08am On Jan 18, 2013

Congrats Nairaland!!!

But What about multiple account users like becomerich?

Are we talking about actual members or usernames?

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 18, 2013
tpia, flashaldrin...c'mon guys, create more accounts.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Ganys: 2:09am On Jan 18, 2013
Na today undecided, Personally i have 3 accounts on NL, so also Okija juju, afam4eva, bin gbagbo and others, we opened it incase of any unexpected BAN. In my own opinion, Active members on NL are not even up to 100k, others are toronto accounts. I wish seun best of luck sha, The Guy try cool cool cool 8

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 18, 2013
hoesis and willy.willy have about 50 IDs alone na.

Not to talk of moi.

Let's not even talk about musiwa/ becomricchh

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 18, 2013
GAR3TH: What about multiple account uses like becomerich?

Becomerich started as Nigeria1 way back then
Then nigeria one and the hyphens and commas
Then the becomerich series with all the variations
I see he is now musiwa
Seun owes him an award

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Sijo01(f): 2:10am On Jan 18, 2013
Will Seun declear free garri for one week if 1million members's actualized.??

8 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 18, 2013
Wouldnt surprise me if NL, in actuality, only has 2,000 ACTIVE members.

7 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Wouldnt surprise me if NL, in actuality, only has 2,000 ACTIVE members.
Ikr? more than 50% of its members have alternate accounts.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Becomerich started as Nigeria1 way back then
Then nigeria one and the hyphens and commas
Then the becomerich series with all the variations
I see he is now musiwa
Seun owes him an award

Wouldn't surprise me if you're musiwa.

Your internal hate for Yorubas can take you places, nwado.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 18, 2013
Ada Nri1: People have more than 1 accounts. I change mine yearly. New year new identity wink

OMG
That is so innovative
What were you last year

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
Ikr? more than 50% of its members have alternate accounts.

True true.

Tell me, who in romance section can boast of having only one ID grin

I'm sure that Idowuogbo na tellwisdom grin grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by donofdons: 2:15am On Jan 18, 2013
[size=18pt]I have 12 accounts and my friends have many too[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

True true.

Tell me, who in romance section can boast of having only one ID grin

I'm sure that Idowuogbo na tellwisdom grin grin
hahahahaha!! there are a few tho like lalaosky..
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 18, 2013
donofdons: [size=18pt]I have 12 accounts and my friends have many too[/size]

Won ti bere. Oya, start listing.

Are you seun? lipsrsealed

ItsModella:
hahahahaha!! there are a few tho like lalaosky..

Really.

Afam4eva sounds just like lalosky. I'm just saying.

PS: Has anyone seen Shymmex?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Jarus(m): 2:17am On Jan 18, 2013
999,908 as I type.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 18, 2013
I heard jarus is thesame person as Beaf cool cool cool cool cool cool

sexkillz is 190 shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gbawe is Afam4ever undecided undecided

Seun is Mukina smiley smiley

9 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 18, 2013
donofdons: [size=18pt]I have 12 accounts and my friends have many too[/size]

Hahahahahahaha
Amongst those who have posted so far are probably 500 usernames grin grin grin grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 18, 2013
wetin dem go give the 1 millionth member.

make i kukuma register my family members.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 18, 2013
Jarus: 999,908 as I type.

What was that your other name sef
I have been trying to remember,please remind me
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Jarus(m): 2:21am On Jan 18, 2013
Nigeria1
Nigeria1*
Nigeria1@
Musiwa
Musiwa1
Musiwa2
Musiwa3
Musiwa4
Musiwa5
Musiwa6
Musiwa7
Becomerich
Becomrich
Becomrich1
Becomrich2
Becomrich3
Becomrich4
Becomrich5
Becomrich6
Becomrich7
Tayo4life
Uche2005
Uche2006
Uche2007
Uche2008

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 18, 2013
Its 999909 already as at when making this post,waoh since last year I joined. I noticed there are some people that comment on every issue,as if they live,eat,sleep in Nairaland. I have different Monikers that contributes to the million benchmark.I use them if I get banned by the overzealous Mod.

Congrats Seun,and all members.

Yomieluv
Yomieluv.
Yomieluv..
Yomieluv...
Yomieluv....
Yomieluv.....
Yomieluv......
Yomieluv 2.
Yomieluv2....

All my monikers,have forgotten some sef.

Mods,u can't ban me finish oooo. I have a teleport mode.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Who Is To Pay For An Introduction Reception In A Bride House / Rukevwe And Imokhai Wed In Style - Photos / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.