Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife (37797 Views)

Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2013
A man and his mother-in-law defied all social norms and got married two years after the death of the late’s wife,Metro News report
Judah Magarasadza’s wife Rozie Gopoza died in 2008 and two months later his mother-in-law Felistus Gopoza came to his life.

The two loved each other until they were wedded in 2010.On a sad note ,both the families of these norm and religious law breakers refused to attend their reception.
From 2010 to December last year, the two were living as husband and wife. In 2010 ,the man died but the woman was barred from the from the funeral by her husband’s relatives who vehemently told her that they did not recognise her relationship with their son.

“She was thrown out. Anyway who would blame them? They were very right in doing so. What kind of a relationship is that,” blasted the source.

GUYS, WHAT DO U THINK?

Poster: www.facebook.com/endy.edeson
SOURCE: http://www.ugandapicks.com/?s=Man+Marries+Mother-in-law+after+Death+of+Wife

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by merciie(f): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
na wa ooo....if something like this were to happen for naija, dem go say na she kill her daughter, diff strokes for diff folks sha

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
Only outside Nigeria can such happen.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2013

plain stu.pid.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by kokoye(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
He's been eyeing the cougar ever before the wife died ojare....and vice-versa.

Guy, go get some lubrication ready cos you gon need it.

and maybe adult diapers

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by samakson(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
Speechless lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by princemaicheal: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
This can hardly happen here in Nigeria,but they can have a hidden affair.
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by nerodenero: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Wonders they say never ends!
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by seedord247(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Now the westerners are learning from us... This act is usually praticed in igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by TableLeg(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Wife died, mother in law and dude fell in love ... got married ... its all good, as long as they are both happy!
We cant all sleep and face the same way
Peace

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by RedLight1: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
looks like a cooked rubbish story... no name , no address, nothing ... and u want me to believe this piece of shit? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
This is beyond me
Is his mother in law a widow
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by dickhardener: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella:

plain stu.pid.
sorry but your gifs are kinda boring. @ topic I know a rich businessman in Nigeria who married his girlfriends daughter. it's crazy right? Worse part is the woman cooks and does the shopping for the man and her daughter

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by xynerise: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
@op. You self don watch the film? grin
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247: Now the westerners are learning from us... This act is usually praticed in igbo land.
Yeah, the Yorubas are usually the wives...

8 Likes

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by dickhardener: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247: Now the westerners are learning from us... This act is usually praticed in igbo land.
dude are u serious or kidding. Is it actually a norm in the east?
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Jesus christ!!!
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by mimifonwon(f): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2013

are you okay what part of igboland it is an abomination to marry a mother and child... please spk something you know and not rubbish that enter your mouth... insignificant corpse!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by 5alive(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
get ur head checked in a local hospital

4 Likes

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by tiwasiaife(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
i had a dream were ur having an operation in ur scrotum and the doctor who was performing the operation was very drunk. Am still dreaming wen i woke up in will tell nairalanders if the operation was successful or not.

9 Likes

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by equily(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Speechless,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nid hlp
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by Bella3(f): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
musKeeto:
Yeah, the Yorubas are usually the wives...
LOL...
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by tiwasiaife(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
i had a dream were ur having an operation in ur scrotum and the doctor who was performing the operation was very drunk. Am still dreaming wen i woke up i will tell nairalanders if the operation was successful or not.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by karlnyeno: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Why she no carry one of her daughters give de guy, is like dat one is common

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by seedord247(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
dick hardener: dude are u serious or kidding. Is it actually a norm in the east?

Yes... I have fact. smiley
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by tessyade: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Please what's the title of this movie?

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by seedord247(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
tiwasiaife: i had a dream were ur having an operation in ur scrotum and the doctor who was performing the operation was very drunk. Am still dreaming wen i woke up i will tell nairalanders if the operation was successful or not.

Aint you the son of clifford orji.... The human eater @ toyota bus stop

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by NoContract(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella:

plain stu.pid.

Madam, U̶̲̥̅̊ no get work? All the time on Nairaland. Its not like you're getting out alive.
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by Ayorh4you(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
He must hv been eyeing his mother inlaw b4 his wife died
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by Ayorh4you(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
He must hv been eyeing his mother inlaw b4 his wife died. SMH
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife by equily(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
mimifonwon:

are you okay what part of igboland it is an abomination to marry a mother and child... please spk something you know and not rubbish that enter your mouth... insignificant corpse!!!
plz,,,,,, datz 2 bad of u, y trowin insult on som1 lyk dis (INSIGNIFICANT CORPSE)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 17 Yr Old Sister Is Pregnant... / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.