Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

How Has The "Go Down Low" Syndrome Affected You??? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Has The "Go Down Low" Syndrome Affected You??? (623 Views)

Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome / Adure & Go Down Low - Shuleydee (Weird Mc's New Signing) / Muna - Down Down Low & Here To Stay Ft IBK (spaceship Boi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has The "Go Down Low" Syndrome Affected You??? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
First of all..., what comes nxt to ya mind?
Well, here are testimonies abt d GO DOWN LOW SYNDROME.
1. My dad waz speaking 2 me
dad:listen nkenu, u have 2 concentrate and uhm... First of all.....
Mesadnot allowing him 2 finish, shouts) "go down low"
2. Ma friend waz among d band members. Here z d drama
leading soloist: praise the Lord church... The title of diz song is... bt first of all......
Ma friendsadforgeting he z close to the mic, says aloud)"go down low".
Maybe diz might not be d instance with u bt pls, kindly drop hw d GO DOWN LOW sydrome has affected u. Thanks nd God bless.
Re: How Has The "Go Down Low" Syndrome Affected You??? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 19, 2013
Pls sm1 to comment nw.
Re: How Has The "Go Down Low" Syndrome Affected You??? by Baba419(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
I'm a junior medical intern and my team was on ward rounds,a patient was dying and questions were going around and no one had the right answers until a senior resident gave a try and the consultant said "what you said is right and relevant but FIRST of all..........go down low(whether na me or the patient??)
Re: How Has The "Go Down Low" Syndrome Affected You??? by Mynd44: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
We were learning to mix some elements together at the farm to get a good output for the poultry and when we got to mixing the poultry feed, the instructor said First of all............
Re: How Has The "Go Down Low" Syndrome Affected You??? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mynd_44: We were learning to mix some elements together at the farm to get a good output for the poultry and when we got to mixing the poultry feed, the instructor said First of all............
then pls help me put this on FP since u r a mod. Thank u sir.
Re: How Has The "Go Down Low" Syndrome Affected You??? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2013
Timzy234:
then pls help me put this on FP since u r a mod. Thank u sir.
men me na my momsy oooo.......this should make FP i guess....its interesting ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Mi Abaga Set To Release New Single; To Speak At Harvard University / [music] Bred – Longtime / Youtube To Have Its First Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.