Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot (2310 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu Slays In Denim On Denim (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? / Kim Kardashian Vs Yvonne Nelson…who Wore The Bebe Hooded Dress Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by ijebabe: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
*From BN
This girl is on FIRE!

Get ready to see more of Ghanaian sensation, Yvonne Nelson this 2013. On Tuesday 15th December 2012, the 27 year old Single and Married star was in Nigeria for an uber sexy photo shoot and yours truly has all the scoop and behind the scenes shots.

With her third movie titled House of Gold in the works, Yvonne takes time out with BN to give some details of her sizzling shoot for her website and promotional items and lots more.

On her 3rd Movie, House of Gold – I am producing my third movie, House of Gold. Pascal Amanfo is directing it and I am having an audition tomorrow (Friday 18th January 2013 at Le Baron Hotel, East Legon, Ghana by 1 PM). I discovered an upcoming actor in my last movie and I want to do the same with this one. I am trying to help others achieve their dreams and contribute to our fast growing industry.

Not revealing much about the cast but she says it will be an “interesting” set. “Especially the Nigerian cast”, she adds.

On her Shoot – With top Ghanaian photographer, Bob Pixel and Nigerian make-up artiste, Maryjane of Zaron on board for the shoot, we expect nothing short of the best. “It’s a personal shoot. Last time I did a personal shoot was 2 years ago. All others have been magazine covers.” she tells BN.

From posing on the shores of a beach in a racy orange bikini to rocking a pink mini dress with black sky high Louboutins, the shoot reflects Yvonne’s fab style.

On how she relaxes- Shutting off from the outside world is pretty easy for Yvonne. With her busy schedule, the actress says sleeping and going to the beach are the perfect ways to relax. She says “The beach is my favourite spot. It makes me appreciate God a lot more”. Quiet beaches though, she concludes.

Check out BN’s exclusive behind the scenes coverage.

Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by ijebabe: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
More pics

Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by ijebabe: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
wink

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by ijebabe: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2013

Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by Pygru: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yvonne Nelson looks stunning.
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by ammyluv2002(f): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
@ poster , Biko, which one be " 27 years old single and married star ?" Abi na me, no see well? She's a pretty babe, her height is killing, flat tommy *love struck* but she wan pull down the wall for the other pose....lol
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by jaymichael(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
looks unhealthy compared to yvonne Nelson that we used to know.

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by ijebabe: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
ammyluv2002: @ poster , Biko, which one be " 27 years old single and married star ?" Abi na me, no see well? She's a pretty babe, her height is killing, flat tommy *love struck* but she wan pull down the wall for the other pose....lol
Single and Married is a movie she starred in last year.
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by ijebabe: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
jaymichael: looks unhealthy compared to yvonne Nelson that we used to know.
She has lost weight but I won't say she looks unhealthy...yet
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
hawtttttttttttt!
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by ammyluv2002(f): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
Single and Married is a movie she starred in last year.
Ok, I get
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Doesn't look like the Yvonne Nelson i know. shocked
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by Akshow: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Is this the yvonne nyanya dump for tonto after using her name to sing in his 'your waist' music? She no bad but i really need to start Watchin naija films. Not familiar wit all this faces at all
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by ijebabe: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
She acts in Nollywood movies but she's Ghanaian.
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe: She acts in Nollywood movies but she's Ghanaian.
1000 likes cheesy

Herself, Jackie Appiah and Yvonne Okoro are my favourite Ghanaian actresses.
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
I like this girl
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by ijebabe: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan:
1000 likes cheesy

Herself, Jackie Appiah and Yvonne Okoro are my favourite Ghanaian actresses.
Who don't you like, eh?
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
Who don't you like, eh?
I like most of them, including yourself, of course wink
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 18, 2013
Dang! This gurl is hawt!!!!

Pygru: Yeye pikshur
Wait ooo shocked shocked....are my eyes seeing double?! Someone already impersonating a non existing mod cheesy cheesy
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by kandiikane(m): 4:40am On Jan 18, 2013
She looks beautiful. The weight loss suits her.
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2013
Not impressed, save for the smooth-looking laps. Flat tummy denotes sexiness to the same degree that it can also denote malnutrition. . .

She needs to eat more akpu or iyan. We prefer our women 'African' in every bodily sense of the word. . .expecially in terms of the frontal and/or rear protrusions.
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2013
She did not look comfortable in her skin or with the whole photoshoot. She should stick to acting, she hasn't got that "humpf" factor in her pose. She looks like someone dragged her out of bed and forced her to pose for pics
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by Arewa360: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2013
Ok, we have seen her. So what next? undecided
Re: Behind The Scenes: Yvonne Nelson’s New Shoot by tjskii(f): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2013
Not liking this new yvonne,she nids to add a teeny weeny bit more flesh

(1) (Reply)

5 Tricks To A Perfect Skin / Tattoo Removal In Nigeria / Sexy Or Trash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.