Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,486 members, 7,833,634 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Why Are Poeple Like That? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are Poeple Like That? (804 Views)

Sun Accounting Package: Anything Like That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Poeple Like That? by kolinz(m): 10:34pm On Feb 29, 2008
Had a bad day.
Just returnd from an interview. My interviewer was something else.
He was a male. He aatcked me the way i never expected somebody to do.
He was so inhumane and would not even let me answer his question before firing me back with another question.

After d interviw, i was told that they would get back at me, but the way that guy attacked me,  I already know what to expect.

Why are poeple like that?
Re: Why Are Poeple Like That? by Dreloaded(f): 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2008
wanted to see if you were quick on your toes

People usually do that cos they WANT to find flaws, they most likely already have someone in mind but feel like they should obligate you with some fake interview.
Re: Why Are Poeple Like That? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2008
Sometime they just want to test how you would react in a
Re: Why Are Poeple Like That? by gentledove(f): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2008
because you are one genius that is blocking the way for his girlfriend (whom he has promised to give a job) to enter. your CV was impressive and you beat the other lady arms down. when you surfaced, the guy became angry and to add salt to the injury, you are a man. God! what do you expect. he 'kuku' transferred all the aggression on you. chikena!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Why Are Poeple Like That? by kemisuga(f): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2008
@ Poster

The Interviewer does not mean any harm or wickedness. He simply wants to know your level of confidence and reaction to customers/clients. So pls dont feel bad.

Wish you all the best. smiley
Re: Why Are Poeple Like That? by kolinz(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2008
Thanks to y'all
I'll keep my head up and no man can intimidate me.
Re: Why Are Poeple Like That? by Mustay(m): 4:00am On Mar 16, 2008
true

he was just trying to test ur confidence level

(1) (Reply)

Successive Planning / Free Motivational Sms / Info About Acca Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.