Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nigeria Market Has Recently Been Invaded With A Swedish-made S*x Doll - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Market Has Recently Been Invaded With A Swedish-made S*x Doll (871 Views)

Weird : Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A S*x Doll(photos) / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / We Were Paid To Do So - The Fulanis Who Invaded Dogon Nahawa Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Market Has Recently Been Invaded With A Swedish-made S*x Doll by HerexG(m): 12:40am On Jan 18, 2013
Alarmingly, the Nigeria market has recently been invaded with a
Swedish-made sex doll widely condemned and described as a sign
of end and the return of Sodom and Gomorrah by critics. With a
succulent skin texture equated to 99.8% of human’s body, the
silicone made sex doll is said to serve as alternative to sexual
intercourse with woman as it possesses all sexual attributes of a
woman.
The newly invented sex product according it’s investors possesses
the under listed qualities and advantages.This would be the best $
6000 you’d ever spend. It will last two years if used constantly and
consistently every day. Completely adjustable to any position you
want.There are 100 sensors spread around the body. There are 30
sensors on the private parts. Each sensor makes her move in a
specific way, up to 20 positions.
On penetration she emits a light gentle sound that echoes gently in
your ears.
Comes with inbuilt sound in the throat and recognizes up to 16
commands that are extremely personal up to two meters away
from her ears.
When there is any type of pulsation sensed in her private parts she
emits light moans of stimulation.
Above all that she gets wet with a slight touch over any of the
sensors.
Most important, she has a voice password, which should be
protected from disclosure.
Principal characteristics :
She does not speak
She does not get fat
She never has periods
She does not pass gas
She never goes shopping
She does not get pregnant
She does not have a mother
She never ever gets headaches
She does not go to the hairdresser
She does not watch soaps or Oprah
She does not care what we watch on TV
She does not frequent internet chat rooms
She will never get elderly human physical attributes
She will not get jealous if you bring home another woman
She will not nag if you go out and she won’t care
when you return.
Speaking with DailyPost, a woman identified as Mrs. Olawale said: “I
wonder what Technology is turning the world into. Even when my
husband saw it on the internet, he developed interest in the thing.
My fear now is that if by chances he gets it, that might be end of our
marriage.” She said sadly.
Another Mrs. Emenike said it’s none of her business. Her words, “I
know my husband would definitely go for it, because he doesn’t
have my time, but it’s none of my business, I know life would still
go on.” - Daily Post.
twitter handle @janecoolfm

Re: Nigeria Market Has Recently Been Invaded With A Swedish-made S*x Doll by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 18, 2013
Pit is an option 4 those who wish 2 fall in.
Re: Nigeria Market Has Recently Been Invaded With A Swedish-made S*x Doll by REMMEI(m): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2013
Wondering what technology will become in the next hundred year..the hologram ish is what am waiting for in Nigeria now..wanna see Baba Fela perform on stage once again..good invention i will say.
Re: Nigeria Market Has Recently Been Invaded With A Swedish-made S*x Doll by bigtt76(f): 4:31am On Jan 18, 2013
Hahahaha... they evsn offer 'transgendered' with detachable dick and pu$$.y. hehehehe husband and wife can use it. Husband: Darling have you finished with our doll? I need some freaking time. Wife: Abeg wait bo.... no be now I start? Hahahaa crazy people out there.

Abeg mods... lets crack our ribs... frontpage joooor
Re: Nigeria Market Has Recently Been Invaded With A Swedish-made S*x Doll by ITbomb(m): 4:39am On Jan 18, 2013
How much?
Re: Nigeria Market Has Recently Been Invaded With A Swedish-made S*x Doll by 2legit2qwt: 4:43am On Jan 18, 2013
$6000 and Nigeria market has recently been invaded?? shocked shocked Or you meant 6000 Zimbabwean $? cheesy Either the stated price is wrong or the "Nigeria market has recently been invaded" part is bullsh1t. Considering that this fake azz b1tch is probably worth that much money, then this news is just a POS tongue
Re: Nigeria Market Has Recently Been Invaded With A Swedish-made S*x Doll by Mynd44: 6:00am On Jan 18, 2013
This is great. Some NL guys can finaly get some and stop crying about Nigerian girls all the time

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Death Sentence On Rev. King / Ansaru Leader,an Emir’s Son Speaks;says They Oppose Bo/haram,go After Foreigners / The Largest Cruise Ship Ever Built (A Town On Water)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.