Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK (1261 Views)

Proudly Nigerian (pic) / Nigerian Youths Doing Well Abroad (proudly Nigrian) / Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 4:06am On Jan 18, 2013
[img][/img]Proudly Nigerian Network is a media network that connects Nigerians at home and Abroad to the progress in Nigeria.
This Network features Developments, Business, Opportunities, Tourism, Career, Job vacancies and Much more...

For suggestions and enquiries, contact us with [email]proudlynigeriannetwork@gmail.com[/email]
Please like our page on facebook- www.facebook.com/proudlynigeriannetwork

1 Like

Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank You, for liking Proudly Nigerian Network.
We are working tirelessly to constantly provide you with information about Nigeria and the World that is relevant to you.
We welcome you to view our page regularly, like, share and comment on our posts.
Please recommend this page to your Friends. Our page address is [url]www.facebook.com/proudlynigeriannetwork . We are currently working our website.
For enquiries or suggestions, please contact us on proudlynigeriannetwork@gmail.com
Thank you once again, Have a nice day!
Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 5:45am On Jan 20, 2013
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

HAVE A NICE DAY

LIKE our page on www.facebook.com/proudlynigeriannetwork
Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS...THANK YOU FOR LIKING OUR PAGE ON FACE BOOK. www.facebook.com/proudlynigeriannetwork
Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
QUOTE OF THE DAY
Today, our unity is firm, and our purpose is strong. Our determination unshakable. Together, we will unite our nation and improve the living standards of all our peoples whether in the North or in the South; in the East or in the West. - President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

HAVE A GREAT DAY
FROM PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK
LIKE OUR PAGE ON www.facebook.com/proudlynigeriannetwork
Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 5:21am On Jan 22, 2013
QUOTE OF THE DAY
"And we must be a source of hope to the poor, the sick, the marginalized, the victims of prejudice – not out of mere charity, but because peace in our time requires the constant advance of those principles that our common creed describes: tolerance and opportunity; human dignity and justice."

-Barrack Obama, President of the United States of America
HAVE A NICE DAY!
From PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK
LIKE OUR PAGE www.facebook.com/proudlynigeriannetwork
Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 5:57am On Jan 23, 2013
QUOTE OF THE DAY
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

HAVE A GREAT DAY
LIKE US ON www.facebook.com/proudlynigeriannetwork
Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 23, 2013
On your own cheesy

1 Like

Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2013
pDude: On your own cheesy
You are welcome...in starting something, we must learn to be on our own. It's temporary OYO! thanks 4 making me laugh 2day cheesy
Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2013
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“Life’s most urgent question is what are you doing for others?” —Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

HAVE A NICE DAY!
Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by egift(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2013
@PNN nice effort (I hope it will bear fruits). I noticed you just started and also do not have a website for your initiative. If your are interested, contact me so I can support what you are doing by developing one for you. http://nairametro.com/contact
Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2013
QUOTE OF THE DAY

“We can make a difference in our tomorrows provided we deliver nothing
but the very best we can do, everyday.” —Og Mandino

HAVE A NICE DAY smiley
Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Follow Proudly Nigerian Network on twitter www.twitter.com/proudlynigeria1

Like on www.facebook.com/proudlynigeriannetwork

Check our website www.proudlynigerian.net

Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
ADVERTISE ON PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK www.proudlynigerian.net for Free

SIMPLY Like us on FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/proudlynigeriannetwork

Follow on TWITTER www.twitter.com/proudlynigeria1

Visit www.proudlynigerian.net comment on our posts

Then send your adverts to proudlynigeriannetwork@gmail.com
Re: PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK by PNN: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dear PNN Reader,

This is to let you know you are very Special to us. We hope you had a great Christmas Celebrations.

I want to use this opportunity to thank you Specially for taking time to read our Posts, Liking and Sharing.

I truly hope they have been of value to you. We wish you all the best in the upcoming year.

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

Admin,

Proudly Nigerian Network
www.proudlynigerian.net

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland(dot)Com Vs Nairaland(dot)net / HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! / Asian Man Pickpockets Phone With Chopsticks(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.