Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Lance Armstrong Finally Admits To Doping In Oprah Interview - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lance Armstrong Finally Admits To Doping In Oprah Interview (512 Views)

Full Transcript Of Lance Armstrong's Interview With Oprah / Lance Armstrong Admits To Using Performance Enhancing Drugs / Lance Armstrong Stripped Of His 7 Tour De France Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lance Armstrong Finally Admits To Doping In Oprah Interview by femi4: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2013
NEW YORK (REUTERS) - Lance Armstrong finally admitted to using performance enhancing drugs during his cycling career on Thursday, describing himself as a "bully" and a "deeply flawedcharacter" in an interview with talk show host Oprah Winfrey, of which there is a video clip above from NowThisNews.

As expected, the former seven-times Tour de France winner admitted his success on the bike was fuelled by doping and confessed to using a series of drugs to boost his performance.
In the first part of an exclusive televised interview with Winfrey that was recorded three days earlier at his hometown of Austin, Texas, Armstrong confessed straight away.
"Yes," he replied when asked directly whether he used performance enhancing drugs.

Continue from here
Re: Lance Armstrong Finally Admits To Doping In Oprah Interview by Huw(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
Kundos lance armstrong for finally having the balls to come clean!

@femi4....can i get your contact( ur bb pin or any means where we can chat)....am the guy you helped with the repligo unlocking code...i ave a business idea i think, you might be interested in.

(1) (Reply)

What I Feel Is Wrong About The Current Super Eagle / One Core 2 Dou, Apple macbook Laptop: Just 45,000. Hurry!!! / Osaze Faces Fine In West Brom For Offensive Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.