Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

This Would Change Your Life..........forever!!!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Would Change Your Life..........forever!!!!!!!! (537 Views)

How To Answer The Question "Why Do You Want To Change Your Current Job" / A Job That Would Change Your Life - Read If You'r Interested!! / Still Selling Fast: Get Urs 2day & Change Ur Life Forever ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Would Change Your Life..........forever!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2013
Hi,

My name is Adeoye Olufunminiyi. I am an International Brand Promoter and actively involved in promoting an international brand with over 37 years of active service and over 200 tried and tested products. But before I go on, I need to establish something. I need you to carefully search yourself and ask yourself this, Do I want more in life? Am I comfortable at this point?

Well, I'm confident that the answer is pretty obvious.

Over time this brand has held out numerous opportunities to countless hundreds of people including myself. I am presenting that unique opportunity to you today, and you stand to benefit immensely from taking advantage of this opportunity. Four major benfits clearly stand out:

Unlimited monthly incomes and annual profit share that could amount to thousands of dollars
Free fully sponsored trips to exotic locations around the world wink
Brand new cars shocked
Good Health

Think about it. Not many jobs out there hold out such promise. But here and now you can be among those who are living the life. Imagine you could achieve much more. Imagine earning so much and going to exotic places without spending a single dime of your own money.

Well, I'm sure you are wondering what brand could possibly give all this. Well, it is the Forever Brand.

Yes many people today continue to benefit from from the goodness of Forever Living Products and you too can be one of them.
However, you must understand that to enjoy this many benefits you must work to achieve it. Afterall, the old saying goes that nothing good comes on a platter of gold. FLP distributors understand and value the ideals of hard work and comitment.

The business of FLP involves considerable commitment but be assured that its completely affordable. Also note that it involves zero risks. Yes it does involve no risk at all.

If you truly desire more out of life and have great dreams for yourself, then waste no time in taking your first steps to becoming a successful international brand promoter.

I'll sure be glad to start a business with you. Perhaps you could fill out the form here and I'll get in touch with you, or if you like we could correspond by mail.

To your success!!

PS. If you wold like to know more about Forever, you can visit www.foreverliving.com and www.discoverforever.com.
Re: This Would Change Your Life..........forever!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2013
sweet essay....

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Administrative Executive / Vacancy! / Sales Rep Vacancy At Louis Valentino (final Week)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.