Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,487 members, 7,847,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

School Abroad In The Following Countries Cyprus,indian , Srilanka,tajikistan,uzb - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / School Abroad In The Following Countries Cyprus,indian , Srilanka,tajikistan,uzb (456 Views)

School Abroad Now Without Jamb, Sat, Toefl, Gmat Or Any Foreign Exam / School Abroad In The Following Countries Cyprus,indian , Srilanka,tajikistan,uzb / Study In Cyprus With Scholarship Opportunities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Abroad In The Following Countries Cyprus,indian , Srilanka,tajikistan,uzb by syno56: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
gud afternoo to u all i want to use this medium to inform you that you can now school abroad in the following countries Cyprus,Indian
, srilanka,Tajikistan,Uzbekistan,Russia with just four credit in either waec or neco if you are interested just call me on 08031115404.
this is sure.or u can also mail me on osamson14@gmail.com
Re: School Abroad In The Following Countries Cyprus,indian , Srilanka,tajikistan,uzb by xandy84: 7:27am On Feb 15, 2013
abeg carry your family go God forsaken countries of yours... ALl the countries you list, Nigeria re far better than those countries in terms of everything

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Distance Learning For Busy Professionals Outside Lagos / Best Oracle Online Training / Do You Know You Can Be Lagos Business School Certified With Just ₦15,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.