Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

If Logicboy Was Broke!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Logicboy Was Broke!!! (4235 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by F00028: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
grin
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by ijawkid(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
musKeeto: Stryktlymi will be like

' Good evening sir,

In as much as we do not share same beliefs, I'd like you to know I empathize with your situation and hope I can help you in any way I can

'

FxKing2012 will be like

' Yeah, that's good.. The curse God placed on you had begun to work. Repent and change your ways, fool (not me but the Bible)'

Goshen360: 'ah, my runnerup, u don broke? Heheehe, come yankee, I fit hook you up, u know as we dey do am na'

Truthislight: 'logicboy, broke? Hmmm, not my concern'

Image123 will post a bible verse.

JeSoul will move your thread to general section.

Pagan9ja will send you some cash.. Just send frosbel as sacrifice..

Hahahahaha....you really got striktlymi......lol....the guy sabi greet person eh......I like that about him......
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
cyrexx: LOL,

and i almost miss this party grin grin

let me take a shot at what davidylan might say:

davidylan:
And i was hoping this despicable weasel will have a real job outside nairaland. I guess i was wrong. No wonder he is broke, instead of engaging his under-developed mental faculties on productive job like myself, he camps permanently on nairaland and spews his usual atheist nonsense from his peanut brains.

Lmao...... grin grin grin grin grin. Davidylan and his no-nonsense attitude
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2013

' Good evening sir,

In as much as we do not share same beliefs, I'd like you to know I empathize with your situation and hope I can help you in any way I can

'

FxKing2012 will be like

' Yeah, that's good.. The curse God placed on you had begun to work. Repent and change your ways, fool (not me but the Bible)'

Goshen360: 'ah, my runnerup, u don broke? Heheehe, come yankee, I fit hook you up, u know as we dey do am na'

Hahaha......Jesoul and Pagan9ja got me laughing!
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by cyrexx: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
And Ihedinobi will say something like:

Ihedinobi:

Logicboy broke?
Infact i dont have anything to say to this foolish boy again. My twin bro has said it all. When the fool says there is no god, god has a way of replying his foolishness accordingly.

1 Like

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by luxanne(f): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

kiss
lol. now i know you need deliverance and a serious one for that matter.
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by luxanne(f): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
more christians will even be willing to help and encourage you than any other.
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by JeSoul(f): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2013

' Good evening sir,

'

FxKing2012 will be like

Chei! Muskeeto you're crazy. I almosted moved the thread earlier true true lol but then I saw how much fun everyone was having I didn't want to be a party pooper. Nice!

I also love the way Striktlymi greets people so cordially. Very gentlemanly unlike some other people all over this thread cheesy
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by luxanne(f): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote
author=musKeeto]Stryktlymi will be like

' Good evening sir,

In as much as we do not share same beliefs, I'd like you to know I
empathize with your situation and hope I can help you in any way I can

'

FxKing2012 will be like

' Yeah, that's good.. The curse God placed on you had begun to work.
Repent and change your ways, fool (not me but the Bible)'

Goshen360: 'ah, my runnerup, u don broke? Heheehe, come yankee, I fit
hook you up, u know as we dey do am na'

Pagan9ja will send you some cash.. Just send frosbel as
sacrifice..[/quote] grin grin grin
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Femmymata2(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
I love this thread cuz u guy really made my day with d funny posts in here. I'm a huge fan of logicboy,
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
I just got to say this...***Clears throat***

Good evening all grin

But seriously, logic boy is too smart to be broke!

2 Likes

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
striktlymi: I just got to say this...***Clears throat***

Good evening all grin

cool cool cool cool
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
luxanne: lol. now i know you need deliverance and a serious one for that matter.

What do you mean? Sexual healing? lipsrsealed
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
JeSoul: Chei! Muskeeto you're crazy. I almosted moved the thread earlier true true lol but then I saw how much fun everyone was having I didn't want to be a party pooper. Nice!

I also love the way Striktlymi greets people so cordially. Very gentlemanly unlike some other people all over this thread cheesy

So you really wanted to move this thread?
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by luxanne(f): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

What do you mean? Sexual healing? lipsrsealed
grin go away jor
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
luxanne: grin go away jor

grin grin grin
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lololol. This boy eh!
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
wht will my respons be?
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
striktlymi: I just got to say this...***Clears throat***

Good evening all grin

smart. I think all that boy got is time and if he gets broke, he will believe in God again.

1 Like

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijawkid: You forgot to add these words to obadiah777's reply::::........YOU BELLIGERENT and CANTANKEROUS HEATHEN..........grin....YOU'RE GONNA GET NUKED IN A THERMONUCLEAR FURNACE...
grin grin grin I AM BEEN TYPECAST. I SHALL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE MANY LAYERS LMAOOO grin grin grin
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mee234: smart. I think all that boy got is time and if he gets broke, he will believe in God again.

Well sir,

It was difficult to admit, but really we do have some very smart Atheists on nairaland (logic boy inclusive).

I am of the opinion that poverty can't make "True Athiests" convert (can't say same for Atheists wanna be's).

I also believe firmly that if an Atheist is true and he or she is 'good' in line with right conscience then there won't be any need for him or her to find God cause God will find him or her first.

God AlWAYS finds a way!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
JeSoul: I almosted moved the thread earlier true true lol
Haaa, you ''almosted'' moved the thread... I see. . .

undecided grin
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ymodulus2: wht will my respons be?

I have no idea.

You dont argue that much and so, I am not in touch with your character!
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2013

' Good evening sir,

'

FxKing2012 will be like

MUSKEETOS RESPONSE
muskeeto WELL YOU KNOW I AM IN THE SECOND BIGGEST CITY IN INDIA. IN FACT THE GUY FROM SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE LIVES IN MY CITY. I HAVE MANY STRANGERS COMING UP TO ME TO HUG ME BECAUSE THEY THINK I AM A MUSLIM. THESE PEOPLE SEE ME AS A RELIGION NOT AS A PERSON. IN FACT I AM ON MY WAY TO A HINDU PARTY BECAUSE I WANT TO OBSERVE THEIR RELIGIOUS PRACTICE. HOWEVER THE MAN WHO HUGGED ME STOLE MY WALLET SO I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE YOU. ANYWAY SEE YA, THERE IS A HINDU WOMAN CHECKING ME OUT

1 Like

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tpia will quote your post and say: "Lobatan. So you are now begging money from the same people whose God you are rejecting. You are on your own. Good luck."
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mee234: smart. I think all that boy got is time and if he gets broke, he will believe in God again.

Not so.

If go broke, I will become the biggest tithe preaching pastor. That is a poverty proof job
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: MUSKEETOS RESPONSE

WELL YOU KNOW I AM IN THE SECOND BIGGEST CITY IN INDIA. IN FACT THE GUY FROM SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE LIVES IN MY CITY. I HAVE MANY STRANGERS COMING UP TO ME TO HUG ME BECAUSE THEY THINK I AM A MUSLIM. THESE PEOPLE SEE ME AS A RELIGION NOT AS A PERSON. IN FACT I AM ON MY WAY TO A HINDU PARTY BECAUSE I WANT TO OBSERVE THEIR RELIGIOUS PRACTICE. HOWEVER THE MAN WHO HUGGED ME STOLE MY WALLET SO I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE YOU. ANYWAY SEE YA, THERE IS A HINDU WOMAN CHECKING ME OUT

lol
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ishilove:
Haaa, you ''almosted'' moved the thread... I see. . .

undecided grin
Lol, I noticed that too.. You, you no dey shee somethin sheegnore..
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

cool cool cool cool

For your mind. smiley
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: MUSKEETOS RESPONSE
Rotflmao...

Obadiah's response: bank of Israel's out of cash.. Will send you some money when I reincarnate, heathen..

2 Likes

Ishilove:
For your mind. smiley

Why is it hard for many christians to admit that I'm intelligent?

I am not perfect, not always nice or polite but will it send you to hell to admit that I'm a bit smart?

I am not saying that I'm a genius (I dont even know most of the names of current Naija politicans/leaders). I know that i'm creative.

grin
Logicboy03:

Not so.

If go broke, I will become the biggest tithe preaching pastor. That is a poverty proof job
JoAgbaje wannabe.. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die / In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.