Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

How Do I Use Modem To Browse On My Android 4.0 Mid Tablet Pc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Use Modem To Browse On My Android 4.0 Mid Tablet Pc (2592 Views)

Brand New Android 4.1.1 Tablet Pc With GSM Phone Call For Sale @ Cheap Rate / How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? / Tablet Pc Distributors And Agents Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use Modem To Browse On My Android 4.0 Mid Tablet Pc by maxibrainz: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
I just bought the MID
Android 4.0 Touch
Screen Tablet PC and am
finding it difficult to browse
on it with my modem. I dont
want to spend money
browsing with wifi in the
cafe except i want to
update my antivirus or do
some heavy download that
why i want to use my
modem on it. I connected my
Glo Bolt E303 modem am
using glo sim but each time
i open the browser and try
to browse it show me
network failure, the tab
uses 3G and the modem is
also 3G it conected fine but
whenever i try connecting
to the net it show network
failure. Can you guys pls
teach me how to configure
it so i would be able to use
my modem to browse with it
tanx. Lastly can i use an
external bluetooth device
on it because it has no
bluetooth. Tanx alot

Re: How Do I Use Modem To Browse On My Android 4.0 Mid Tablet Pc by eagleeye007: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Go to http://.com , they're ICT gurus and specialize in answering questions like this
Re: How Do I Use Modem To Browse On My Android 4.0 Mid Tablet Pc by maxibrainz: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
eagle_eye007: Go to http://.com , they're ICT gurus and specialize in answering questions like this
tanx alot the got gurus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Onion From Kebbi State / How I Almost Went Back To Yahoo! / Wonders Laundry And Drycleaning Services, Home Services Avail Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.