Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. (20208 Views)

Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme / Vacancy In A Multi-national Oil-servicing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by tayoccu(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
I stumbled on this while playing around.
VACANCY
The National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency, requires suitably qualified professionals to fill the positions listed below: 

1.    Laboratory Scientists
2.    Laboratory Technicians
3.    Laboratory Assistants

Requirements
Applicants must possess a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelors Degree with at least Second Class (Lower Division); and preferably in Chemistry and Microbiology

Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward copies of their Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their relevant credentials to:-

The Director General/Chief Executive Officer,
National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA)
5th Floor, CBD, NAIC House,
P.M.B. 145 Garki, Abuja.

http://nosdra.gov.ng/index.php?id=58

2 Likes

Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by oluGodson: 3:24am On Jan 19, 2013
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!
That email is fake
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by tayoccu(m): 5:55am On Jan 19, 2013
Don't you have something better to do than cry wolf?
First I don't work there, I just found it while I was playing around on the net.
Second I decided to post this because it will be useful to someone out there (na people dey post the ones wey meself dey apply for).

2 Likes

Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by maduka001(m): 5:56am On Jan 19, 2013
^^what made it fake?
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by toshine1(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2013
NAIC House 5th Floor Plot 590 Zone AO Central Business District, Garki. Its trull a scam, the addres and the email I'd didn't check out. Stop posting fake here jare, pple here are not mumu, we r graduates for God's sake.
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by toshine1(m): 6:08am On Jan 19, 2013
The address in my post is their original address, and their email is totally different frm dat one.
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by rodeo0070(m): 6:16am On Jan 19, 2013
Please verify your info before posting...
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by MrSinister(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2013
nosdra.gov.ng/index.php?id=58

Check the link above, i thnk its legit
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2013
toshine1: The address in my post is their original address, and their email is totally different frm dat one.

Initially you said the address and the email didn't check out, now you are saying the address is okay but the email id is different.

I advice you click on the original website link posted by the OP and verify if the advert is legit or illegit before you come out with your verdict.
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by u3fine(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2013
This is there main address nosdra.gov.ng/ there is no vacancy and they have customize emails:

Oil Spill Emergency Alerts
NAIC House 5th Floor,
Plot 590 Zone, AO,
Central Business District
P.M.B 145 Garki, Abuja.
Tel: 09-461-8691-9
Email: info@nosdra.gov.ng,
oilspillalerts@nosdra.gov.ng
Websites: www.nosdra.gov.ng,
www.nosdra.org
Hotline: 08100494702, 08033153547

1 Like

Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by u3fine(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2013
I've seen it. Its there.
u3fine: This is there main address nosdra.gov.ng/ there is no vacancy and they have customize emails:

Oil Spill Emergency Alerts
NAIC House 5th Floor,
Plot 590 Zone, AO,
Central Business District
P.M.B 145 Garki, Abuja.
Tel: 09-461-8691-9
Email: info@nosdra.gov.ng,
oilspillalerts@nosdra.gov.ng
Websites: www.nosdra.gov.ng,
www.nosdra.org
Hotline: 08100494702, 08033153547
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by adislake: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2013
Don't confuse oda pple dat want to apply for legit vacancy.Can't u confirm b4 termin everypost as scam.Dis is genuine
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by Obinoscopy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
u3fine: I've seen it. Its there.

what have u seen
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by tayoccu(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
I guess he's seen the vacancy is legit.
@u3fine
The nosdra.org link you posted doesn't work, kindly remove it so it won't mislead people.

@oluGodson
Next time try to a lil more patient than a 3 year old.

1 Like

Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by qualified(f): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
oluGodson: SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!
That email is fake

u are too pessimist or too lazy. U would have checked their website first.
@op, tnx for d info.
I guess i shld send via email, does one still need to submit at their office?
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by kaynex(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
@ all: uu r supposed to send ur cv "DIRECTLY" to d abuja address...not via e-mail...now if uu reside in abuja, uu'll go and verify! Or maybe if uu hav a frnd dia...he/she would verify for uu ni...abi?
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by tayoccu(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2013
qualified:

u are too pessimist or too lazy. U would have checked their website first.
@op, tnx for d info.
I guess i shld send via email, does one still need to submit at their office?

I honestly don't know, like I said earlier, I don't work there, I found this vacancy while I was scouting for jobs I can apply for.
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by myobryan: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2013
@All, it's real. A friend of mine served there and she confirmed it.

2 Likes

Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by ndgirl: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
@all do we need to add an application letter?jst wanna knw cos it wsnt stated.pls reply
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by kaynex(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2013
myobryan: @All, it's real. A friend of mine served there and she confirmed it.
myobryan, can uu help with the address? Maybe uu should find out from your friend
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by debyrazy(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2013
@myobryan..Pls help with the direct weblink or email address...thanks for the good job here
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by Coldfaya(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
I don't think its still on. Just left dia office , saw ppl already collecting their appointmnt leta n posting. Was told they've stopped recruitment. Maybe some underground ish sha!
Peace
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by vicope: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
They av actually finished their recruitment. It started early december and only people who were shortlisted are collecting their appt letters.
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by mkoabiola: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
Cold faya: I don't think its still on. Just left dia office , saw ppl already collecting their appointmnt leta n posting. Was told they've stopped recruitment. Maybe some underground ish sha!
Peace
Ds agency would av been d best to work cos dey pay very well.
Ds is corruption in d highest order.
Wen was d job advertised?
What was d criteria?
All dese senators and honourable ar responsible for ds.
A friend of mine also got hs appointment letter, frm ministry of environment for a job dat was not advertised tru a senator in hs constituency.

2 Likes

Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by kaynex(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
But why is the vacancy still @ d site?
And was der any interview?
D security man dia was like "de no de collect cv again since tuesday"
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by Gentletwits: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
kaynex: But why is the vacancy still @ d site?
.So @ Kaynex & Myobran,wht is nxt?I am deeply interestd.Pls lets talk!!
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by Gentletwits: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
kaynex: But why is the vacancy still @ d site?
.So @ Kaynex & Myobran,wht is nxt?I am deeply interestd.Pls lets talk!!9t!
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by kaynex(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2013
Gentletwits: .So @ Kaynex & Myobran,wht is nxt?I am deeply interestd.Pls lets talk!!9t!
I'll keep uu posted on any latest development...the funny thing is that most of the officials no sabi say dem de recruit sef...
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by nonesense: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
toshine1: NAIC House 5th Floor Plot 590 Zone AO Central Business District, Garki. Its trull a scam, the addres and the email I'd didn't check out. Stop posting fake here jare, pple here are not mumu, we r graduates for God's sake.
Graduates indeed grin grin see my body for your bullets cheesy grin
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by kaynex(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2013
@ house, if you are not a chemistry graduate nor a microbiology graduate...and if your application no de dia office at abuja, just forget the whole charade...look somwhere else...
Re: National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. by luky111: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
kaynex: @ house, if you are not a chemistry graduate nor a microbiology graduate...and if your application no de dia office at abuja, just forget the whole charade...look somwhere else...
@kaynex pls lets talk. Pls send your number to elukuaye2@yahoo.com. I will give you a call pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basic Technology Skills Job Seekers Should Possess / More Job As President Buhari Commission Olam Farm At Kaduna (photos) / My Boss Did This Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.