Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

‘I Was A Bad Boy, I Broke Many Hearts’ –JJC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was A Bad Boy, I Broke Many Hearts’ –JJC (844 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice / One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

‘I Was A Bad Boy, I Broke Many Hearts’ –JJC by Aigonline(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
He started out as a music producer. But when it was time to kick off his career as a rapper, Abudulrasheed Bello chose to be called Johnny Just Come (JJC).
From his days as the founder of the group, JJC and the 419 Squad, which had D’banj and Don Jazzy as members, till now when he is a solo artiste, this musician who is also known as Skillz has remained relevant in the scheme of things.
While most artistes who started out in 1999 like he did are panting for breath, JJC just scored another hit with African Skank. His earlier single, We Are Africans stilldraws music lovers to the dance floor. In this interview with TS Weekend, the KORA award winning rapper talks about almost everything from his love life, religion, career and to why it makes sense trying catching up with those he once taught how to play music.
TODAY IS SUNDAY, DID YOU GO TO CHURCH?
No, I didn’t. I went clubbing yesterday. So I slept late. I couldn’t go to church and this question kind of makes me feel guilty.
DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE THE CHURCH GOING TYPE?
I actually have a colourful background. We are 13 in my family. I am in the middle. I am a born-again in thesense that I was born a Muslim but I do go to church. I believe in God and I pray in the Muslim way. But I haven’t made up my mind (which religion to adhere to).
SO, IT WON’T BE WRONG TO SAY YOU AREN’T STRICT WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGION?
I am not strict about religion. My mum is Christian while my father is Muslim. Every Sunday, I learn aboutboth Christianity and Islam. My brothers and sisters argue back and forth about both religions. The atheists in the family do chip in on the arguments. So you couldsay that we are a family of free thinkers. We were raised not being extreme about religion. http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/i-was-a-bad-boy-i-broke-many-hearts-jjc.html
Re: ‘I Was A Bad Boy, I Broke Many Hearts’ –JJC by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Op, u come refer me 2 d source of ds news 2 read d path wey JJC talk say he be bad boy.
Re: ‘I Was A Bad Boy, I Broke Many Hearts’ –JJC by MissyB3(f): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2013

(1)

What You Do Not KNOW About Charlie Boy. / 5 Signs That Justin Bieber Might Be Losing It / Wendy Williams Predicts Kim K And Kanye West Split After Baby Is Born!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.