Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Steps To Help Your Eyelashes Grow - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Steps To Help Your Eyelashes Grow (782 Views)

Easy Steps To Maintain Your Pure Human Virgin Hairs / FOR SALE - MAC Cosmetics, Human Hair Strip Eyelashes, Etc / 5 Steps To Make A Beaded Jewelry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Help Your Eyelashes Grow by PerfectBlend(f): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lots of women these days are more conscious about their eyes and doing everything possible to make them pop. One of the ways we have adapted is fixing artificial lashes also know as false lashes. What if I tell you that there's a way to groom your own lashes to growth? Oh yes.....there's a way out.

It is more practical and convenient to maintain your own natural eyelashes than to invest time and money in fake ones. Even if Nature has neglected them, you can still achieve the effect of long, curled lashes if you give them some proper care. I'm sure most of us have an eyelash brush or an old mascara wand somewhere in our makeup purses, this is the time to dig it out.

It is recommended that the eyelashes be brushed twice a day from root to tip.Eyelashes also love castor oil, so keep a bottle on your dresser. At night before you go to sleep, ask someone to rub some castor oil on your lashes, while you keep your eyes closed. Remove it after 10 minutes with a cotton ball or pad.

There is also another homemade recipe that will make you proud of your eyelashes. Mix 10 grams of Vaseline, 7 grams of castor oil and 0.25 grams of tannin. Apply mixture daily to make your eyelashes grow and become silky soft. Never cut your eyelashes, even if their tips are sun burnt. This will not make them grow longer.

You can always follow me on my blog: www.perfectmelange..com
~Perfect Mélange~
Re: Steps To Help Your Eyelashes Grow by francesreid: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2016
Hi,
If women wants to grow their lashes longer and thicker and want to make them beautiful then there are various ways by which they can do this. Though lots of ways are available but all are not effective and all does not work. generally it is known that eyelash is vital part of eye and to make it attractive, many women tries multiple ways. Well I would suggest you to use some natural ways which will be completely natural and don't have any kind of side effects.
I am suggesting you one of the link which is written by me about how to grow longer lashes naturally. Just visit the link and know about how to grow longer eyelashes in natural way.

http://www.eyelash-enhancer.net/blog/make-your-eyelashes-grow-longer
Re: Steps To Help Your Eyelashes Grow by kylfederer123: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Eyelids can also gets advanced through massaging , in this way the blood circulation through the follicles get improved and thus the necessary nutrients reaches the follicles. Take some drops of oil, petroleum jelly , using your finger tips massage your lips in small circular motions. Continue massaging for 5 to 7 minutes for few minutes. In this way you would be able to get thicker and longer eyelashes.

(1) (Reply)

Polo By Ralph Lauren,usarmy Fitted T Shirts In Bulk&retail 4sale....33224e56 / Fashion Business not child's play! / Huge Christmas Sales At Depearl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.