Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Ideas To Help Improve Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ideas To Help Improve Nairaland (790 Views)

.......ways To Improve Nairaland. / How To Improve Nairaland / How To Improve Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas To Help Improve Nairaland by stokolie(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
i facilitate with the whole nairaland crew as the forum cross a huge milestone of a million users, e no easy.
Here are some ideas that i believe would make the forum more user friendly If adopted.

1) Notification when ones post is quoted. I'm sure nairalanders would like 2 be notified when their post is quoted by other user without having 2 go through the whole thread and even help user 2 respond 2 the quote.

2) Direct p.m and Online chatroom right here on nairaland. Wouldnt it be easier to recieve ur pm right here without going through ur mail. And even be able 2 chat with those on ur group or list of follower and those u following.

pls if u have other suggestions and ideas, feel free 2 share,lets all contribute and make this forum more fun.
Re: Ideas To Help Improve Nairaland by Mynd44: 2:25am On Jan 19, 2013
Number already happens. If you are not a regular here, you have notifications sent to your mail and if you are a regular, the "Followed" topics shows you a list of topics you commented on and someone else replied.

The second one will not work. Why have a forum and a chat room the essence of a forum is lost when a chatroon is intorduced
Re: Ideas To Help Improve Nairaland by stokolie(m): 5:27am On Jan 19, 2013
ok thanks mynd4. u re right about the chatroom. but for the notification, u knw how liked appears after followed topic each time someone likes ur post wouldnt that tech be employed for quote, I'm sure it Makes it easier.
Moreso it would be nice if nairaland could suport it own message system without have to redirect a p.m to ones mail

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / Facebook Refuses To Remove Racist "Black Baby As Monkey" Post / Cheating Man’s Manhood ‘disappears’ After Sleeping With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.