Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Thought They Have Directed All Banks To Stop Atm Charges - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Thought They Have Directed All Banks To Stop Atm Charges (785 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / How To Recharge Phone From Your Bank Account. (all Banks) / The Madness In CBN N65 ATM Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought They Have Directed All Banks To Stop Atm Charges by Joshrob(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Any time I use my ACCESS BANK ATM card in ECO BANK they still charge me 100 naira on every withdraw i make..this have happen to me for more than five times and it happen again 2day.
Am thinking of complaining to ECO bank officials about it.
Please have any one experience this too either with eco bank or any other bank
Re: I Thought They Have Directed All Banks To Stop Atm Charges by Mynd44: 2:16am On Jan 19, 2013
Have you complained to their customer care?
Re: I Thought They Have Directed All Banks To Stop Atm Charges by Joshrob(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44: Have you complained to their customer care?
No...its getting worst because its happen in 1st bank atm machine I used in ugheli delta state and the one in ozoro
Re: I Thought They Have Directed All Banks To Stop Atm Charges by Mynd44: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Joshrob:
No...its getting worst because its happen in 1st bank atm machine I used in ugheli delta state and the one in ozoro
I use first bank and I don't experience such
Re: I Thought They Have Directed All Banks To Stop Atm Charges by Eyop: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2013
My Brother Eco Bank is something else. Can you imagine that they charge a monthly fee of #200 on Current account owners and if you have collected verve card with them and whether you use it or not they keep charging that amount.

Joshrob:

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Facts About Albert Einstein / Is Phcn On Strike? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.