Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,227 members, 7,957,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos (15825 Views)

Miley Cyrus Wears A Britney Spears Rucksack To Her Concert In Vegas / A Gal Dancing Nak*d At Iyanya Concert In London / Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by MissyB3(f): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
The twins at the extreme ends in the 6th photo really had to attend. Spent more 4 years of my life with them in the same domicile, yet I doubt I'd be able to tell them apart of I came across 'em tomorrow.
They are so the same - in character and looks.
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by BabaOlowo: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
tjfulloption: wow! they are all beautiful, wish i was a twin cool cool

Never late, Bro. You just have to be born again!!
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by touchmeder: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee picturesssssssssss i love twins
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by Symphony007: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
If someone stumbled into that place not knowing what's going on, the person will thing he is loosing his mind by seeing double.
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by Empress2013: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
I wish I was a twin.but I still thank god for creating me without a twin brother or sis,but god please let me have them as children IJN,amen.
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by Ejine(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
Omo, the twins in suits? Has anyone noticed there's something weird about their dicccks?

And as for the women in the second picture... Kai. I guess they jointly bleached together.
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by Empress2013: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
Da'GeeNius:
Thank God I'm a Twin!!!!! grin
no be your kind of twin we dey talk about. Abeg go sit down jor!
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
All the twins wey attend na ajebotas where the ajepakos
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by Fadelex(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
executinal: Mehn some of them na extra ugly
Must you always be bitter?? Can't you for once appreciate good things?? Nawa for you oooo
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by GeJ79: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by newacca: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
Omo meji smiley Ejire ara isokun,edunjobi omo agboriigi referefe. okan nba bi eji lowole tomi. o fese meji be sile alakisa,osalakisa d'onigba aso smiley tongue How I wish God bless me with twin boyz... meeeeehn I go like am oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by INAHJOSEP(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
And this..

Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by ypzilanti: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
I once saw a pair of twins on a date. Two identical guys with two identical babes. The girls wore same attire, and the guys did too. At the time camera phone was not available, I would have loved to snap that pix. I thought I was seeing double at first. Weird. People were just gawking.
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by alaladakosta(f): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
my God, i love twins, in your infinite mercy bless me with the joy of having them and seeing them grow to be a healthy man/woman.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by sweetgala(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
Being a twin is not always pleasurable, my un-identical twin brother is annoying and a child only a mother could love with his character,and even my ninjas had it.
Still I thank God how he made me, just happy he made me un-identical physically and mentally. I love seeing identical twins,and might make an effort to attend this fest in the future ALONE.
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by sunnyt1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
Identical twins dey alwaz scare me, i jst cant expain wat i feel weneva i see them
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by DaGeeNius1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Empress2013: no be your kind of twin we dey talk about. Abeg go sit down jor!
go hug transform. Who carez abt u....Hater
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by temmysoremekun(f): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
OMG i love twins....they are so cute...kai i wish i was a twin oooooo..God pls give me twins oooooo
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by 2legit2qwt: 12:07am On Jan 23, 2013
Empress2013: no be your kind of twin we dey talk about. Abeg go sit down jor!

Ouch! grin

@post
I was like WTF! I almost thought i was drunk before i realized it was exclusively for the doubles cheesy

The girl on the left in the first picture kinda looks like the girl in some of the Nollywood movies, can't remember her name.
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by kessyur: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2013
How come we were not aware. Anyway make I drop our own shall.

THE TWINATS

Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by Tomasjy(m): 5:11am On Jan 23, 2013
I like them very much! they are lovely
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by tufine: 6:39am On Jan 23, 2013
Chai see head the show na for twins with big head, specially the chicks on white dress chai.... Edward, Edwin... Edith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by davades(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2013
honeric01: Nice ones, hmmm em' twin in suit grin grin grin grin

you no even thank God say God create u human not goat
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by Hardeybympeh(f): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
nice piczzzzz................... drop mine later
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by ijebabe: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Awww, see how many cute twins we have on NL smiley
Re: Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos by Hardeybympeh(f): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
DATS IT....... CUTE OR NOT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Talent Showcase 2018: Behold Africa's Biggest Talent Show / Meet The Tallest Kid In The World Who Is 3times His Mates Height / Don Jazzy Gets 1st Bottle Of $2million World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Wine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.