Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Make Your Wife Happy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make Your Wife Happy (1057 Views)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Wife Happy by easyresearch(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2013
All is not about sex in marriage but sex plays a very important role in the happiness of the two people involved in a marriage. That is why every couple must look into how to improve on their intimate life at all times, because as somebody once said, the only room that can never get filled up is the room for improvement.As your relationship with your spouse is increasing in years, your knowledge of your spouse is expected to be increasing, your level of intimacy is expected to be getting better and your intimate life is expected to be getting richer. But the question is, is this the situation with you and your spouse? read more in http://newsjoint.info/how-to-make-your-wife-happy

Re: How To Make Your Wife Happy by Gambrosia: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2013
Thank you! NO! IT IS NOT THE SITUATION WITH MY SPOUSE! I am not in a suffer-head marriage like MOST NIGERIAN PEEPS! cool
NO BARRY CAN MAKE MOI 'APPY. . .IN OR OURRA THE BEDROOM. . . TOO EMOTIONALLY H-INDEPENDENT FOR THAT KINDA BULL! I MAKE MYSELF 'APPY! cool ALWAYS. . . .WITH MY PAYCHECKS AND SUGAR DADDIES! cool

We are doing just fine o! No complaints at all - at all! cool
In fact, better than ever.
At this point in my marriage. . . .INTIMACY IS NOT A PRIORITY. . . .WE CAN BOTH GET THAT OUTSIDE THE MARRIAGE. We are building our friendship! I don't believe in HOLY NWENJE-CHRISLAMIC MARRIAGES OF 'I GO DIE FOR YOU AND WITH YOU' FULL OF FRUSTRATION AND MISERY!!! TUFIAAAAAAAAAKWA TO MONOGAMY!!! grin

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE 'OPEN MARRIAGES'! SO MUCH MUTUAL RESPECT AND CONSIDERATION. . .FOR STRRRRRRRRRONG WOMEN ONLY! FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!!! LOTS OF PRIVACY TOOOOOO!!! cool

*TO MY DARLING e badu belle and e jolosi fans and foes. . . Nor quench o! Still waiting for DIE-VORCE? Pele o! Sorry you are SUPER-limited by your lack of exposure and BUSHENESS!!! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT FOR YOU!!! wink mu che che che che che* grin

*Ma'am. . . get your azzze ourra bed! You just had cake and ice-cream! Get moving. . . you have 5 miles to walk before the gym closes!* cool

(1) (Reply)

UK Mom Forced 14-year-old Daughter To Become A Surrogate Mother / DO YOU KNOW , You Are Useless! Says Father Inlaw To Son-inlaw / Money And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.