Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy (21171 Views)

Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) / Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy by TeenageMoney(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2013
Follow @don4mula

Flamoyant and seemingly too boastful Prophet Uebert Angel Mudzanire, who owns free-to-air satellite channel Miracle TV, has done it again.

Thistime, the too pompous and youthful prophet has supposedly decided to grab controversial headlines at international level.

Angel, who is the founder of Spirit Embassy Ministries, pulled a shocker - ONCE MORE - when he allegedly attacked the so-popular yet humble Nigerian Televangelist Prophet TB Joshua while prophesying a Zambian woman in Harare.

According to an article published by Prophet TB Joshua's official Facebook page, TB Joshua Ministries, Angel reportedly attacked Prophet TB Joshua in November 2012.

The Nigerian Prophet said he received almost 20 emails from various people who informed him aboutthe said incident where the 'miracle money prophet', Angel, is said to have attacked Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) and allegedly accused its leader of only prophesying about the death of the next president.

Prophet TB Joshua, who accurately prophesied the death of Malawian President Bingu WaMutharika last year in February and in March, published an email which he received from one of his followers, a Zambian national who only identified himself as Patrick.

"My name is Patrick and I am writing from Zambia. Irecently visited Zimbabwe from Zambia and discovered something that has confused me. I attended the service of a well known Prophet called Uebert Angel who owns Miracle TV. While he was prophesying to a certain lady from my country, he told her that she was supposed to go somewhere else but because of financial difficulties, the woman eventually came to him. The lady replied that she had wanted to go to The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria to see Prophet T.B. Joshua.

"Prophet Angel then asked her why she wanted to go to a place where 'they would only tell you when the next president will die'. He told her that it was in his own church where she would hear the reality. I was very shocked to hear this. Also, during a partners meeting of Prophet Angel which I attended, he even boasted, 'T.B. Joshua is the one who always calls me on the phone. I do not phone him.' He asked one of his ushers to stand up and confirm this, which he did. This happened recently, in the second week of November 2012," reads part of the email.

Responding to the claims, Prophet TB Joshua acknowledged that he believed what his Zambian follower had told him. He revealed that almost 20 people have so far contacted him reporting the same claims.

"Brother Patrick, thank you for your email. Remember, Jesus said there will be trouble. Indeed,there is reason to be troubled because of what the founder of Miracle TV, Uebert Angel, said about me and my ministry. I believe what you said in your email. It was true Angel (of Miracle TV) saidthis in his service. There were almost 20 emails I received saying the same thing. Brother Patrick, I have nothing to say. I leave my battle for God. He has been fighting for me and He will continue to fight for me – because the battle is of God," said part of the man of God's response.

Efforts by My Zimbabwe to sought a comment from Prophet Angel were futile as his spokesman, Pastor Brian Angel's mobile phone was not reachable.

It is interesting, however, to note that while Angelhas allegedly boasted of being 'more powerful' than Prophet TB Joshua, undoubtedly Prophet TB Joshua is respected by so many celebrities and government officials from various countries, much more than Angel himself. The SCOAN has been flocked by countless prominent figures from all walks of life including Zimbabwe's Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai, who visited him in September 2009, Minister Kembo Mohadi and Manicaland governor Chris Mushowe. Other Zimbabwe government officials who have visited TB Joshua include Home Affairs co-minister Theresa Makone, ex-minister Tracy Mutinhiri and Oppah Muchinguri.

Over the past 3 weeks, Angel has been talk of the nation after he mysteriously 'produced miracle money'. The man of God was recently advised by RBZ Governor to quit his 'miracle money' thing and look for a job or get a loan and start a farming business.

In November last year, Angel also boasted over hisflamboyant lifestyle when he turned a sermon into a 'wealth show' in Bulawayo. The HEAVILY GUARDED prophet was in the company of SIX BODYGUARDS, eight-year-old son who also had two huge body guards by his side, brother Pastor Lee Angel and some other pastors from his church.

"I have a good marriage - if you talk about money; I have gone beyond confession. I have confidence in my anointing. Some of you might think I became a pastor because I am not educated - it might shock you that in Zimbabwe, I am the most educated pastor. I taught finance in the UK," he claimed.
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy by Chanchit: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2013
Think its only the anointed that can touch the anointed, if to say na us dey talk like this, they would say touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, but since na we to we, e no concern us then, TB don talk who go fight for am.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy by Imprida(f): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
Chanchit: Think its only the anointed that can touch the anointed, if to say na us dey talk like this, they would say touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, but since na we to we, e no concern us then, TB don talk who go fight for am.

Lol, Prophet to Prophet fight cheesycheesygrin *watching from the sidelines*
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy by UjSizzle(f): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
TB Joshua don suffer sha for people mouth, but whatever it is that keeps that man going will still hold him up.
As for Angel, make i dey look.

What i don't get with both men is that i keep seeing only prophesy n miracle hour when i tune in their stations. What happened to teaching in the church?
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy by Creatrixity(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2013
Bullchit..
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy by olumaxi(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2013
Jesus is Lord

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Should Reject The Bill For A Christian Court In Nigeria / "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN / Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.