Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. (8729 Views)

A Picture Of A Yam In Form Of A Baby / How To Bake A Cake Without An Oven / Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by Codedrock(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by Obinnau(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2013
this is the height of madness

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by homesteady(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
lol....maybe the chef was intimate with her husband as she was baking the cake
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by Syfy(f): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
tufiakwa
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by smakati(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ofcouse I will eat it, cake is cake no matter the design......I love the concept.....very creative.....by the way is that the reverse cowgirl position?
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
LOL!
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
There's nothing bad about the cake...
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
Obinnau: this is the height of madness

I would say creativity dude, don't be a hypocrite, everyone loves intimacy!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
quite funny
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by Obinnau(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
991:

I would say creativity dude, don't be a hypocrite, everyone loves intimacy!
well. Intimacy doesnt come first in many peoples life and at least thats a public function some manner of decorum should have been appropriate.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by slimyem: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
Cake/food should be associated with happiness,fun,enjoyment and emotions NOT sexuality especially not for a public event like this.
It doesn't say so much about the lady.
We see so much sexuality everywhere already.
We should be able to enjoy a snack without thinking of a d1ck and 0rgasm.undecided
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
shocked
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Toto
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by tpia5: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2013
where is that?
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by Gideojim(m): 12:34am On Sep 08, 2013
Hmm wat d hell RED CARD not
GIDI at all
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2013
Why are you tufiakwaring? That's a great art work.I want one pls as if u not thinking about it.
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by jashar(f): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2015
wow!!!! Really creative of the baker, but I'd rather not have a cake like that in public.
Re: Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. by olalekan2017(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Order for your best bakery and cake in abuja from the comfort of your home and it will be delievered right at your doorstop. No matter the flavor or type of cake ( red velvet, chocolate cake, lemon cake, apple pie, cookies, pudding ) we make and deliever. Call: 09092953904

(1) (Reply)

Ingredients For 1 Bag Of Rice / Opium / Chinese Girl Eats Bugs, Says She Loves Its Crunchy Taste. (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.