Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! (4336 Views)

UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 / Workforce Calling / !!workforce Calling!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! by biniman: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2008
I got a txt message from WORKFOCE yesterday and it reads:
U R INVITED 4 A PRETEST & INTERVIEW 4 UNICEM VACANCIES ON 05/03/08 9AM @ WORKFORCE MGT CENTRE,SWISS HOUSE,BESIDE UPS BUILDING,GBAGADA XPRESSWAY,LAG.

Please does any one know much about workforce and has any one ever written their test for unicem b4.please i really want to know because i am in kano right now and i dont know if it will be worth it to travel all the way to lagos for a test.Please does anyone also know what unicem is into and how is their pay package.thanks house.
Re: Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! by mohid(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2008
they re a cement coy dont know how true bt i heard they ve some international clout,might b worth checkin them out 4 urself at their website.
Re: Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! by zuby135(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2008
yeah man ,jst got da same txt too,and am in da same dillema as u are.Am also in kano too.so lets relate so dat we see wat to do.The house should also help us wit any info.plzz help out.
ma nos are 08038933335;08028504976 n da email is zuby135@yahoo.com
Re: Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! by biniman: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2008
PLEASE ANYONE WITH HOW WORKFOCE TEST FORMAT IS LIKE
Re: Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! by hafos(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2008
i applied also but have not gotten any reply. but their test is often in three or four sections mathematics /arithmetic verbal reasoning quantitative and logical reasoning. i suggest you do the ones you know first and tacle others later. the logical or analytical reasoning comes like if u av these what will u av left to do sometyhing. and a bit of probablity. i did the test then for entry level and was told to come for an interview after which i will pay 50k so i did not bother but you can go since its a client job for them to recruit
Re: Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! by biniman: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2008
thanks hafos.what do u mean they told u to pay 50k
Re: Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! by idy4eva: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2008
I may not know if Workforce is fraud. but Unicem exist. It is in Cross River State (former Calcemco) they were bagging but are now into processing and manufacturing. they are building an ultra modern factory in a town called Mfamosin (Akamkpa LGA) The compnay is built by Orascon of Egypt. Some indigenes of the area have been sent on training as Machine operators for close to two years now. I think it's a good place to be. just because of the cement (dust) hazard, i am not interested. teh project is close to 70% completion. Have a 1daful day
Re: Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! by mamahenz: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
UniCem is a cement plant in Mfamosing, Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State. its the largest in West Africa, and pays their staff well, one of the best employer of labour in the state. they dont collect 50k from recruitees, so the text is a scam, dont give. they have started production and the plant was commissioned last May.
Re: Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! by Eeyore(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2010
mamahenz:

UniCem is a cement plant in Mfamosing, Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State. its the largest in West Africa, and pays their staff well, one of the best employer of labour in the state. they dont collect 50k from recruitees, so the text is a scam, dont give. they have started production and the plant was commissioned last May.

^^^^ This is a good example why I am an advocate for IQ tests to be administered before people are allowed to post here. Where did anybody mention anything about Workforce or UniCem collecting 50k from anybody?
Re: Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! by nedu2u(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2010
@ poster ,workforce test is GMAT, If ur mathematics is tight and vocab. sound, then i think u can take the trip, but if not ,no waste ur money. all the best.
Re: Unicem Trainee Engineer :workforce Calling! by randonexe: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2010
Visit site for exam and interview tips

(1) (Reply)

Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit / Malaria Consortium Graduates Recruitment (salary: Very Attractive) / NDLEA Recruitment Test: A Must Read Update On Final Shortlist Of Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.