Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

When Will Wemasec Pay Back Their Shareholders' Money? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / When Will Wemasec Pay Back Their Shareholders' Money? (1213 Views)

Stock Market Shareholders Lose N1.15trn In Q1 / Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension / Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Wemasec Pay Back Their Shareholders' Money? by Ismaxtr3(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
Pls,When is wemasec going to pay back their shareholders money. Please, I need your help. It's urgent.

1 Like

Re: When Will Wemasec Pay Back Their Shareholders' Money? by i1: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2013
Go to Akinwunmi, Busari & Co to make enquiries, they have been appointed liquidators to Wemasec! However you need to register your proof of debt! If you haven't you will have to go to court to do so! They were to have a meeting earlier this year!
Re: When Will Wemasec Pay Back Their Shareholders' Money? by Ismaxtr3(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2013
Are u sure of wat u're saying,will they give me the money,how can i get to akinwumi,busari and co
Re: When Will Wemasec Pay Back Their Shareholders' Money? by Ismaxtr3(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2013
Pls,give me ur phone no,mine is 07034908783 and 07081290818.thank u very much
Re: When Will Wemasec Pay Back Their Shareholders' Money? by i1: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2013
Oga na like dat dem dey pay money for Naija?
Go there with the last letter you where given by wemasec, you will have to register your proof of debt sha?
They will add you †☺ the list of creditors and when they want to pay something they will inform you
Re: When Will Wemasec Pay Back Their Shareholders' Money? by Ismaxtr3(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2013
I av already collected my certificate of debt from wemasec,thank u very much

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Your Money In The Bank If Happens To Break Or Civil War / In Need Of Professionals Well Vast In The Oil Industry With International Connec / Commercial Papers Vs Treasury Bills What Edge??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.