Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Advise,contribution And Help Needed To Study Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise,contribution And Help Needed To Study Abroad (577 Views)

10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / Urgent Contribution / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Advise,contribution And Help Needed To Study Abroad by Theloveth(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Morning fellow NL's this was actually posted in a wrong section before i actually saw this travel section and the contribution the great guys around here,am an ND holder of
one of the polytechnics in Nigeria and i
need your advice,help and some
guidelines because i want to pursue my
educational career outside the shores of
this country.I met someone i actually know (not really an agent but he does travelling stuffs) and plan is
ongoing to study in the US.What i want to
ask first is the main things i need to do
first because the man told me i have to
deposit 100k first,get an international
passport,WAEC result and and do the TOEFIL
exam (i got a contact on d toefil stuff later and the guy told me d exam is 100k but i heard d form is 35k and d nearest due exam date is on february).I heard the ND result can come in
handy too,are we to process the
admission as DE overhere or just seek
admission and tender it if they ask for
extra certificates overthere.Share your
advise and experiences with me as a first
timer yourself,the rough extimation i will need (cuz am planning like 1m is dis enuff?) and the costs of the things
i need to do or have like house rents (the man told me the school will provide us with dorm and d total cost will be 10,000 to 15000$ for the school fees of my four years stay),cost
of toefil,international passport and so
on.Thanks
Re: Advise,contribution And Help Needed To Study Abroad by justwise(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2013

(1)

Powerful Earthquake Hits China. / One Way Ticket To Mars. Apply Now! / Your First Flight Tell Us Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.