Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Random Business Imaginations (post Yours Too) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Random Business Imaginations (post Yours Too) (451 Views)

How To Make $50 - $150 Daily TRADING RANDOM 75 INDEX / Binary.com The Zero Risk Forex Random And Tick Trade Strategy / Success Limited By Imaginations And Innovations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Random Business Imaginations (post Yours Too) by JimloveTM(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
I just tot of something now.

Am from Edo state, and i was just wondering that People are running from edo state because they think there are no opportunities here, and we got about or more than 4 million people in this state.

Everyone eats daily. Everyone wears cloths daily. Everyone drinks water daily, and everyone transports daily, a lot of other things people do daily.

Imagine that u provide a product that about 4 million edo state inhabitants needs daily and maybe because of your poor marketing skills lol, you only get 50,000 people to buy daily while you make a profit of N1 each time, that is N50,000 profit daily, and N1.5 million profit monthly.

Now stop imaginin because It is possible. Our large population as a country is enough to keep you in profits for ever.. It's time to start thinking like an entrepreneur. What do you think? Isn't it possible?

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigeria In Ivory Coast To Help Me Out / SNAIL ... / Who Can Supply Me Hardwood Charcoal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.