Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How To Deactivate/unsubscribe From MTN Magic Voice Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Deactivate/unsubscribe From MTN Magic Voice Service (18308 Views)

How To: Deactivate MTN CNN News / How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account / Unsubscribe From Mtn Callertunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deactivate/unsubscribe From MTN Magic Voice Service by corjiakor(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
MTN Magic Voice was introduced last year by MTN, one of the leading telecommunication in Nigeria.

This was introduced so that MTN users will use it to entertain their friends and relatives they used to call.

Today, I want to share with you how to deactivate MTN Magic Voice Service on your MTN number .

If you want to deactivate Magic number service on your line, follow the instructions below:

* Text STOP tO 757 to opt out for daily Magic voice service or dial *757*1*1#

* Text STOP7 to 757 to opt out from weekly Magic voice service or dial *757*2*1#.

* Text STOP30 to 757 to opt out from monthly service or dial*757*3*1#

Source:
http://www.orjiakor.com/2013/01/how-to-deactivateunsubscribe-from-mtn.html

Re: How To Deactivate/unsubscribe From MTN Magic Voice Service by corjiakor(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yeah
Re: How To Deactivate/unsubscribe From MTN Magic Voice Service by omotola2003: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
corjiakor:

MTN Magic Voice was introduced last year by MTN, one of the leading telecommunication in Nigeria.

This was introduced so that MTN users will use it to entertain their friends and relatives they used to call.

Today, I want to share with you how to deactivate MTN Magic Voice Service on your MTN number .

If you want to deactivate Magic number service on your line, follow the instructions below:

* Text STOP tO 757 to opt out for daily Magic voice service or dial *757*1*1#

* Text STOP7 to 757 to opt out from weekly Magic voice service or dial *757*2*1#.

* Text STOP30 to 757 to opt out from monthly service or dial*757*3*1#

Source:
http://www.orjiakor.com/2013/01/how-to-deactivateunsubscribe-from-mtn.html
please, i av someone who subscribed unknowingly to mtn magic voice and wants to opt out, bt doesn't knw whether she subscribed for weekly or monthly. Please any help? Urgent!
Re: How To Deactivate/unsubscribe From MTN Magic Voice Service by corjiakor(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
omotola2003:
please, i av someone who subscribed unknowingly to mtn magic voice and wants to opt out, bt doesn't knw whether she subscribed for weekly or monthly. Please any help? Urgent!

Tell the person to dial codes for daily, weekly and monthly.
Re: How To Deactivate/unsubscribe From MTN Magic Voice Service by westsyde92: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2016
Has this magic voice been stopped

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network / Airtel Just Introduced New Cheap Bundles / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.