Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. (9876 Views)

Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! / I Nid Someone To Call My Brother And Love Him As The Way I Loved My Late Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by patin48hrs(f): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
I'm a new student on campus.
I got admitted into Diploma studies in the university late last year.
I vowed not to have a boyfriend until am admitted into Degree studies.

But i broke this vow on the same day i came for registration.

He spoke like 2face, and was very straight with his eye ball fixed on what he want, i couldn't stand it, not that am shy.

He left without collecting my number.

I was battling within myself either to let him go or find him in the law faculty, when he called me on phone.

I was surprise, because i did not give him my number, it was after i gave my body to him that i remembered to ask certain questions like:
How did you get my number?
What level are you in law?
Religion, tribe and the kind.

I know i was wrong to have given him my body too soon.

But he have kept calling to tell me how much he loves me.

I love him too, but watching what nairalanders said last week of our act, i can nolonger stand in his presence.

I left the university diploma to kadpoly on tuesday against my mothers wish.

Am i finished? how do i settle down, i love him but i can nolonger look into his eye.
My mother...

1 Like

Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by greedie1(f): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
young lady, the deed has been done. you must learn how to look into his eyes again!!!

agreed, u gave in too soon but that shouldn't stop u from dating him if u love him and he loves u. however, u must work on ensuring sex is not d basis of ur relationship.

btw, are u old and matured enuf to be dating? do u think dating him ll affect ur studies? ur focus now should be ur studies.

is kadpoly beta dan ur university diploma? if not go back to ur uni. u should learn to face ur fears. quitting, running is never the answer.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by patin48hrs(f): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
gree-die:
young lady, the deed has been done. you must learn how to look into his eyes again!!!

agreed, u gave in too soon but that shouldn't stop u from dating him if u love him and he loves u. however, u must work on ensuring sex is not d basis of ur relationship.

btw, are u old and matured enuf to be dating? do u think dating him ll affect ur studies? ur focus now should be ur studies.

is kadpoly beta dan ur university diploma? if not go back to ur uni. u should learn to face ur fears. quitting, running is never the answer.
wahoo! Thank you very very much. Apart from 2go, i have never heard of nairaland.

He told me when i was regreting the act that many had fall in love like this and that to quote himself right he opened a thread in my presence. I pretended to like the response but the truth is, am ashame of myself now.

Thanks for your advice.
Yes, i love him, i can't stop thinking about him, but the response on nairaland makes me feel bad whenever i think of him.

I will try not to waste money on poly, i prefer the university Diploma, but i really need to have a stand, cos am confuse and ashame.
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by EzePromoe: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
That's why I don't bring anything concerning my relationship to NL because I know that NLders could sometimes be home-killers

1 Like

Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
gree-die:

Pls can u post the link to the first thread that the op is talking abt here?
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by greedie1(f): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
patin48hrs: wahoo! Thank you very very much. Apart from 2go, i have never heard of nairaland.

He told me when i was regreting the act that many had fall in love like this and that to quote himself right he opened a thread in my presence. I pretended to like the response but the truth is, am ashame of myself now.

Thanks for your advice.
Yes, i love him, i can't stop thinking about him, but the response on nairaland makes me feel bad whenever i think of him.

I will try not to waste money on poly, i prefer the university Diploma, but i really need to have a stand, cos am confuse and ashame.

u shouldn't be ashamed. some of those ple dat castigated you? they ve done worse tins!!. everyone makes mistakes but your ability to realise your mistakes and learn
from dem makes u a better person. u r better off than u were.

you are now an adult and no one ll clean up after you.if u feel its a waste den don't waste money on poly, go back to ur uni, take ur studies serious, make friends dat ll ve a.positive impact on u, be alert and smart,
always think before u act and be wary of ple. outder, u are all u've got so be streetwise so dat no guy or girl ll deceive u.

if u believe u r in love wit him and dat u can handle it, den give him a chance but don't make it about intimacy.
u ve no reason to be ashamed k.
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by greedie1(f): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
AmBeautiful:

the op is in a better position to do dat.i don't know d thread.

patin48hrs, can u post d link here or the topic?
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by topsco(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dear,there is no reason to b shame,que sera sera.
Pls,can u post d link to dat thread by dat guy.
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by patin48hrs(f): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
AmBeautiful:

www.nairaland.com/1159901/how-got-48hrs-yet-she
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
There aint a reason to leave the school or be shy cause it might still repeat to the place you are running to and will you continue running away? You cant run away from problems cause it will still chaste you down you just have to stand and fight it. The deed is done move on with your life either with him or not and you will get over it. that's Uni Life Babe and don't take all talks and advice on NL serious as many don't practice what they preaches here.
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by thorpido(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
Forget about the mistake u have made.Now face ur studies.U are currently studying for a diploma.I diploma is not good enough in this present times.It's a bit difficult getting into direct entry and that is why your most important project should be your studies.
You are too young for boys to occupy your mind now.
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by Gboliwe: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
patin48hrs: I'm a new student on campus.
I got admitted into Diploma studies in the university late last year.
I vowed not to have a boyfriend until am admitted into Degree studies.

But i broke this vow on the same day i came for registration.

He spoke like 2face, and was very straight with his eye ball fixed on what he want, i couldn't stand it, not that am shy.

He left without collecting my number.

I was battling within myself either to let him go or find him in the law faculty, when he called me on phone.

I was surprise, because i did not give him my number, it was after i gave my body to him that i remembered to ask certain questions like:
How did you get my number?
What level are you in law?
Religion, tribe and the kind.

I know i was wrong to have given him my body too soon.

But he have kept calling to tell me how much he loves me.

I love him too, but watching what nairalanders said last week of our act, i can nolonger stand in his presence.

I left the university diploma to kadpoly on tuesday against my mothers wish.

Am i finished? how do i settle down, i love him but i can nolonger look into his eye.
My mother...
Is this a sequel to a previous episode I missed?
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
How sure are we that they person at www.nairaland.com/1159901/how-got-48hrs-yet-she is not the person that created this thread with a new ID

5 Likes

Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by Sapphire86(f): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
patin48hrs: www.nairaland.com/1159901/how-got-48hrs-yet-she

Na u be dat girl Hmmmmm!
First of all, on getting 2 sch d 1st day, u broke ur vow!!! No will power? U cldnt even write ur exams 1st? It just sucks dat afta d sex, u r ashamed of urself - its a feeling I vow never 2 experience. Its obvious ur still a child so I'll say 'close ur legs, open ur books and let him go'. U dt want 2 date sum1 dat makes u feel ashamed of urself, do u?

1 Like

Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by babysnogls: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
Offence no 1, u just became a 'new member' today which means u've been on nl before..
D good thing however is dt, nl could be a faceless forum. D deed is already done. Get up, pull up ur skirt/trousers and go on with ur life. I remember reading how he got u in one day, then he said u're not cheap though. Go back to school.
Avoid ds guy. If he wants u, he'l chase u but u av to keep ur zip up to know if he's nt just after anoda quest to write about.
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by greedie1(f): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
ok i just ve to write this.... i don't think i lyk channel 190. i don't think he is good for u! but u claim to love him so,...

uhm if u must date him, try not to mate wit him. he is still a young adult lyk u so its safe to assume he ll grow up but don't get ur hopes high.

he is ur first crush love i assume? well hopefully u ll ve many more crushes. u still ain't cheap!!
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by patin48hrs(f): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
gree-die:

ok i just ve to write this.... i don't think i lyk channel 190. i don't think he is good for u! but u claim to love him so,...

uhm if u must date him, try not to mate wit him. he is still a young adult lyk u so its safe to assume he ll grow up but don't get ur hopes high.

he is ur first crush love i assume? well hopefully u ll ve many more crushes. u still ain't cheap!!
thanks for telling me what you think about him. I rareri knew him til after the act.

The only thing that i could hate about him is his talkactivness. I think he talks much then expected. I came to discover that when i met him with some friends in his faculty, and again by what have seen on his nairaland home page.

Let me just hope and believe he is not a bad boy on girls.

The tension is really dying. Gree-die, his not my first love o...but i just hope he wil be d last or no more for now.
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
[quote author=patin48hrs]www.nairaland.com/1159901/how-got-48hrs-yet-she[/quote
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2013

Hmmm....
Seriously my opinion?
Mistakes are inevitable.
You really don't have to feel bad about anything whatsoever. At least you have learnt something.

Now you see that guy(channel 190)? I think he will do u more harm than good. For now, he would sweet talk you and all that just to sieve you, but I assure u that later he will dump u.
Seriously, can't u think? How can a guy sleep with u in 48hrs and still hv the temerity to post it online and right in your presence? Does this even make any sense?
Its either this story is false or you hv been brainwashed!
Better give urself a very dirty slap, so you can wake up, move on and face your studies.

Ahn! Ahn!
Na wa for the kind of guys wey dey now ooo!
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by clockwise(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
lol, i saw dis and i instantly start laughing, cos d manner d guy wrote d story shows dat u are such a cheap gal nd mind u dnt blame us nairalanders for dis blame ur master i mean d guy. i praised him dat day for is sharpness. dat should be a lesson for u. You wanna b a galfriend to a law student. D guy no dull himself at all.
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by k2039: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
gboss4sure: How sure are we that they person at www.nairaland.com/1159901/how-got-48hrs-yet-she is not the person that created this thread with a new ID
Your assertion makes maximum sense, very possible.
I refused to be fooled.
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by greedie1(f): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
patin48hrs:
The tension is really dying. Gree-die, his not my first love o...but i just hope he wil be d last or no more for now.

ah! u hope he will be ur last? shocked well.... u know him more dan we do, so..

u knw why im not advising u to forget him and face ur studies? not bcz dats not d best tin to do but cz its easier said dan done. u once vowed not to ve a bf til a certain time and u couldn't keep to it. so all i ll advice is dat u place ur priorities ryt, ur education should come before him.

and if he turns out not to be d last den i really hope u stick to ur no more for now. get ur degree first, guys ll always be der.

all d best.
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
What if I said the OP is Channel 190?
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by Orpelin: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
k2039 welcome back!!!
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by k2039: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
patin48hrs:

He told me when i was regreting the act that many had fall in love like this and that to quote himself right he opened a thread in my presence.
After viewing channel 190's response on the other thread, I can say with all certainty that the whole story is a hoax.

Channel 190's response sounded more like he pulled some stunts on her(played her) and it worked, if it was a true story his comments would have been remorseful to win the girl since the girl was with him when he opened the thread and it was certain she would read all the response.
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by k2039: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mynd_44: What if I said the OP is Channel 190?
gringringrin
If you said that, you will be 100% correct. This are scenarios where I can bet with my life that the Op is channel 190.

I assume he was trying to impress sexkillz because after reading killz's response on the other thread I couldn't help but laugh.
sexkillz: Fairy tales. . . The construction is so poor. No wonder nollywood keeps churning out bullshitologic movies.

Anyone that believes this should PM me. I have the BB pin of the current Miss World to give him.

Orpelin: k2039 welcome back!!!
Thanks.
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by olumaxi(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
Eze Promoe: That's why I don't bring anything concerning my relationship to NL because I know that NLders could sometimes be home-killers
am laughin in swahili..but d point is,no1's opinion is scriptural
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hahahahhahaha
K2309 has lost it
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
Where is Channel 190?

we need to talk!!
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by patin48hrs(f): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
please i am happy with some people i just met here today. Thank you all, it is my pleasure to have your words. You all realy helped in making me feel better.

Am not good with online stuffs but i'm happy with some of you, i would love to be yours friends, Gree-die, wil it be too early to have friends on this chat application?
Please Gree-die, can we be friends?

Again, please o, the trouble makers, those that made me hide from him, those insulting me, those making me shy away from love and to all those saying what i hate, please i don't need you.

As if you are better. Mtchew
Re: I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
this same poster is channel 190!

thread closed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Naija Telegram Channel That Connect For S*x, Hookups & Sort Are FAKE / I Am A Beautiful Single Girl, Am Looking For Love here on nairaland / Telegram Dating And Meet Up Zoon Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.