Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" (4557 Views)

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" by Eobiabo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
How many of you watched "I NEED TO KNOW" DAT FEATURED FUNKE AKINDELE BACK IN D DAYS, plz kindly drop your comments on it and ur views, should it be brought back?
Re: How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" by REMMEI(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
cool . . WHEN I WATCHED TALES BY MOON LIGHT..AND I ALSO WATCH MR SPENCER..WILLY WILLY ET ALL..YEAH!..I WATCHED "I NEED TO KNOW" BACK IN THE DAYS. . WHAT ABOUT "SPEAK OUT"?. . . I CAN STILL HUM THAT THEIR SONG..GONE ARE THE DAY.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" by Eobiabo(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2013
REMMEI: cool . . WHEN I WATCHED TALES BY MOON LIGHT..AND I ALSO WATCH MR SPENCER..WILLY WILLY ET ALL..YEAH!..I WATCHED "I NEED TO KNOW" BACK IN THE DAYS. . WHAT ABOUT "SPEAK OUT"?. . . I CAN STILL HUM THAT THEIR SONG..GONE ARE THE DAY.
d lyrics of the theme song was
" i need to know, if education is d key, y do u deny it? I need to know"
it was sponsored by UN i guess
Re: How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" by kokoA(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2013
Eobiabo:
d lyrics of the theme song was
" i need to know, if education is d key, y do u deny it? I need to know"
it was sponsored by UN i guess
yea it was sponsored by UNFPF. I recall Bisi (Funke akindele), Ngozi, Hauwa and Essien. I learnt quite a lot from that show then. What about Caroline King (Bisi's mum)? That beautiful woman just disappeared from the screen.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" by pitipom: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2013
Ngozi,bisi,essien n hauwa! I loved dat series!used to pity bisi s mum when answering barrages of questions from the ever inquisitive Bisi!wish it will be aired again.
Re: How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" by Parnassuss(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
OH MY GWAAASH!!! I had the hugest crush on Bisi the girl with was it VVF of AIDS!! My young mind conjured castle after castle and life after life where we would be together forever. I loved that girl pieces!!!!
Re: How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2013
I used to watch it smiley!
oh the good ol days!

My fave was hauwa. She was the fine muslim gal that was bethroted when she was a child but went to fall in love with one of her classmates. grin
I liked ngozi's lisp and essien's carefree nature.
Man. . . . .
So many memories. . . . . . .
Re: How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" by Eobiabo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
Moderator please could u help us stir good old memories
Re: How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 27, 2013
Eobiabo: Moderator please could u help us stir good old memories
How do you expect the moderator to help you do that?
Re: How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" by Eobiabo(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
fellis:
How do you expect the moderator to help you do that?
by pushing it to the frontpage, tnx
Re: How Many Of You Watched "I Need To Know" by girlyly: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2013
To be frank "i need to know" helped lotta teenagers also "tales by moonlight" i second that should be back on screen. cos they are very educative motivating.

(1) (Reply)

Download IJOGBON 2023 Nollywood Movie / How Can I Find My Talent And Do Something Extraordinary? / Revenge Of Shina Rambo Season 6 - 2017 Latest Nigerian Movies African Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.