Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? (1263 Views)

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To / Man Of God Or Servant Of God? / Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by Daniel058(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] people may look to this question as not being important but if you rethink, you found out that ; 1. Many people have problem today,but do not know whom to meet for solution but someone is there waiting with humble spirit to help any body who may find him/herself in great trouble. 2. By so doing, you are honouring God whom he represent. 3. You are appreciating God's work and a reward must follow that. SO CAN SOME ONE SAY SOMETHING.....
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by Lovethywilbedon: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
His name is Pope Benedict XVI. He is "The SERVANT" of the Servants of God.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by cedargroupsltd(m): 1:37am On Jan 20, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: His name is Pope Benedict XVI. He is "The SERVANT" of the Servants of God.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 20, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: His name is Pope Benedict XVI. He is "The SERVANT" of the Servants of God.

The same pope that oversaw the cover-up of pedophile priests and the same pope who blessed a government official that supported a bill to kill the gays?

Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by ijawkid(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2013
You mean earthly servants alone or servants of GOD both in heaven and earth combined??.....

Jesus is the MOST humble servant of GOD.......

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by bongila(f): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2013
Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2013
Good morning Daniel,

I have two candidates actually but I don't think they meet all 3 points you raised considering that they are dead.

But in terms of servants of God I have been opportuned to see (physically) in my life time, two strike me as being very humble. They are:

1) Mother Theresa of Calcutta.

2) Pope Johnpaul II

NB: would have mentioned Jesus but never had the honour of seeing him physically.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by Daniel058(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2013
@bro Striktlymi you really make a point especially when you talk about Mother Teresa of CALCUTA. She 've made some powerful quotes which became source of inspiration to many. U are real practicing catholic!!! Keep it up.
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by advocate666: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2013
maclatunji
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by alienvirus: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2013
Macdaddy :DMacdaddy
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by cyrexx: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2013
Logicboy,

he is the most humble servant of the true living triune God of Logic, Science and Reason, this God has solved many of mankind's problem as contrasted with popular religionist's Gods (yahweh and allah) who didnt care for mankind's suffering but in whose names mankind has fought countless wars and hated/killed fellow men.
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2013
These days, our atheists make fun of everything. So much for the tolerance they demand from theists.
@op. I think the question doesn't deserve an answer. Read your bible again, especially the part on greatness.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by cyrexx: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2013
Reyginus: These days, our atheists make fun of everything. So much for the tolerance they demand from theists.

If only you will remeber how many times theists have quoted psalm 14:1 against atheists; this is just one case among many of their intolerance. Theists have never been tolerant and it will be a wishful thinking to expect better from them.

Besides, blasphemy is pure fun for atheists. Atleast we are entitled to some fun on our journey to the imaginary "eternal hell" you guys condemned us to. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by ijawkid(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2013
cyrexx: Logicboy,

he is the most humble servant of the true living triune God of Logic, Science and Reason, this God has solved many of mankind's problem as contrasted with popular religionist's Gods (yahweh and allah) who didnt care for mankind's suffering but in whose names mankind has fought countless wars and hated/killed fellow men.

Oboy e be like logicboy fit become ya god o....grin.......cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by cyrexx: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2013
ijawkid:

Oboy e be like logicboy fit become ya god o....grin.......cheesy

Yes. And actually you are one of my gods too. At least you dont condemn to hell like others. You are more sensitive to the sufferings of human beings better than allah for instance, so i will rather take you as my god instead of any religion's gods grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2013
cyrexx:

If only you will remeber how many times theists have quoted psalm 14:1 against atheists; this is just one case among many of their intolerance. Theists have never been tolerant and it will be a wishful thinking to expect better from them.

Besides, blasphemy is pure fun for atheists. Atleast we are entitled to some fun on our journey to the imaginary "eternal hell" you guys condemned us to. grin grin grin
You are not getting cyrexx. No matter how minute a thing, you don't use it to justify a negative. I thought you atheists claim to be the embodiments of wisdom. Teaching us the value of tolerance. How much do you expect us to respect your belief, when it cannot offer us shelter?
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by cyrexx: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Reyginus: You are not getting cyrexx. No matter how minute a thing, you don't use it to justify a negative. I thought you atheists claim to be the embodiments of wisdom. Teaching us the value of tolerance. How much do you expect us to respect your belief, when it cannot offer us shelter?

dude, you are taking me too serious than i intended. I'm just in the mood to fool around a bit.

I guess i have to exit this thread now, people are taking my fun jokes too seriously.

Bye.
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
cyrexx:

dude, you are taking me too serious than i intended. I'm just in the mood to fool around a bit.

I guess i have to exit this thread now, people are taking my fun jokes too seriously.

Bye.
Lol. Was I? Okay. I understand now.
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Servant(slave)?
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
My great witch slapping bishop oyedepo.grin
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by PastorKun(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
bongila: Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

Humble man of God and he uses a private Jet, is that not a major contradiction I know he appears to be humble but the fruits he exhibits clearly states otherwise.
Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by onetrack(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
I'm an atheist, but in all fairness I'd say St. Francis of Assisi came as close as anyone to being a 'humble servant of God'. At least he gave up a comfortable life to live a life of extreme poverty and humility.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? by Davico(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Pastor W.F Kumuyi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name And Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities / Was Jesus Married With Children? Shocking New Book States / Giving To God Or Praying To God, Or Both, Which Is More Acceptable To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.