Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

COSSY Regrets Posting Compromising Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COSSY Regrets Posting Compromising Pix (1116 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Justin Bieber Says He Regrets Posting The Picture Of His Bare Butt Online / Cossy Orjiakor Regrets Posting Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1)

COSSY Regrets Posting Compromising Pix by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2013
After getting harsh reactions from the
public for posting some
uncompromising pictures online,
controversial and ‘movie-scarce’ actress,
Cossy Orjiakor has disclosed that she
regretted her action.
“Now I wish I didn’t upload them last
nite. I bet I was soooo in d mood. My
bad,” a ‘regretful’ Cossy posted on
twitter.
The pictures Cossy posted received
sharp criticism from many who labelled
her ‘daughter of the devil’. She is known
for posting such compromising pictures
but the recent pictures were more
daring than the others she has posted
before as she falunted her backside in
these recent ones.
Meanwhile, Cossy has announced her
intention to sign a first male artiste unto
her ‘Playgirl Records’, a music label
owned by her. Dready Lee is the male
singer Cossy is about to sign and she
described Dready Lee’s songs as ‘mad’.
Cossy’s foray into music has not yielded
any much success at the moment.

1 Like

Re: COSSY Regrets Posting Compromising Pix by Burger01(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2013
You were so in the mood!! what kinda mood could that be?... somewhere in Brazil a lady sold her virginity to raise money for charity purpose..you could have done something meaningful with your natural endowment by taking professional pictures (not nudity) and make people bid internationally, use the proceeds for something positive... now you are fading and not even beautiful anymore..
Re: COSSY Regrets Posting Compromising Pix by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2013

(1)

VIDEO: Wizkid And Banky Deny Split Rumour / FULL LIST OF WINNERS AMAA 2013 / Nollywood Star Motola Hangs Out American Actors Danny Glover And Kimberly Elise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.