Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind (1285 Views)

Current Price Of Roofing Sheets, Building Materials In Lagos, Rest Of Nigeria / Best Quality Stone Coated Roofs,laminated Floors And Decorative Stones / Aluminium Roofs, Windows & Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2013
Either building to sell , to dash out , or as usual, to live in; Consider and insist on prestigious roofing materials (not wishy-washy) but high quality materials that give rest of mind and last your building's life-span.
Have a glimpse below of Kings and Queens choices all@ very affordable prices! SHINGLES, LONG-SPANS, ALU-ZINC, CLAYEY (BURNT CLAY)diff colors, POWDER-COATED & TOUCHSTONES COATED ALU-ZINC, FIBER-CEMENT, and many more!
bestroofer@live.com (08069726120/0802259744)

Re: Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2013
and,

Re: Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2013
and many more than these.

Re: Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2013
make your selection after enquiry, pay, watch us perform the miracle to make your buildings roof a functional, very beautiful,and a masterpiece
contact is below the page
Re: Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind by Farm1: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2013
My guess is that these roof type are heavier and more expensive than the longspan steptiles. What are the merits?
Re: Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
only one of all the materials here; dat is, the terracotared has calculated weight against occational destructive wind. whereas when it comes to the roof dead load, it is (0.4KN/sqm) which is by far below 1KN/SQM let alone ( 2.5KN/sqm) which is d maximum allowable roof load at the design stage of any building( can u see the marging?) . Going by my experience of this material, a bungalow without perimetr columns carries it fine(numerous instances in lagos)
It has the highest acoustic and thermal insulation properties.
being sand-cement matrix, the strenght improves with time(curring).
like ur normal building walls, it can be cleaned and respayed say 20years down d line( done by xperts alone).
mentioned here are few of the numerous advantages it has over others that are 2d displayed here soon.
PRICE : when i compared the cost of this and (true)0.55guage of our conentional aluminium, they are always on the same side!

the choice is yours , it is not d only one here you can decide to go for others (here) or long span which i also sell and install.
welcome
Re: Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
Farm+:
My guess is that these roof type are heavier and more expensive than the longspan steptiles. What are the merits?

only one of all the materials here; dat is, the terracotared has calculated weight against occational destructive wind. whereas when it comes to the roof dead load, it is (0.4KN/sqm) which is by far below 1KN/SQM let alone ( 2.5KN/sqm) which is d maximum allowable roof load at the design stage of any building( can u see the marging?) . Going by my experience of this material, a bungalow without perimetr columns carries it fine(numerous instances in lagos)
It has the highest acoustic and thermal insulation properties.
being sand-cement matrix, the strenght improves with time(curring).
like ur normal building walls, it can be cleaned and respayed say 20years down d line( done by xperts alone).
mentioned here are few of the numerous advantages it has over others that are 2d displayed here soon.
PRICE : when i compared the cost of this and (true)0.55guage of our conentional aluminium, they are always on the same side!

the choice is yours , it is not d only one here you can decide to go for others (here) or long span which i also sell and install.
welcome
Re: Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind by Farm1: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
Do you work for Nigerite? I noticed that most of the roofing materials you posted are available on Nigerite web page.

The woodwork of my building will be completed next week - I had initially planned to use longspan steptile but most of the ones I see around fade after some period.

What will you advice? What durable and cost effect material do you have? My target is btw N900/sqm to N1300/sqm.

My building is very close to Arepo
Re: Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
Farm+:
Do you work for Nigerite? I noticed that most of the roofing materials you posted are available on Nigerite web page.

The woodwork of my building will be completed next week - I had initially planned to use longspan steptile but most of the ones I see around fade after some period.

What will you advice? What durable and cost effect material do you have? My target is btw N900/sqm to N1300/sqm.

My building is very close to Arepo
Nigerite is one of my sources , also trained by NL.
If you indeed have something better than aluminium in mind your upperlimit mustn't be 1300/sqm sir.
Well, with that i have something better , u can reach me through mail when you very much ready. (bestroofer@live.com)...pls make refference.
Re: Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2013
Wisdom begins in wonder.
Re: Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2013
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
Re: Roofs Of Prestige And Rest Of Mind by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2013
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Lettings@ Ikoyi(park View, Banana),v/island,lekki 1,oniru,vgc,ikeja/,magodo / Executive 4bedroom Terrace Duplex + 1room BQ @ Bourdilon Court Chevron / The Law Of Real Estate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.