Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review (2573 Views)

LEAD 1.0 Africa / LEAD 1.0 Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by piphacker(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2013
Something very special is finally revealed in Forex trading. With the newest Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 technology you can now accurately predict every new trend before it even occurs!

This is not just indicator but a strategy that contains 4 wonderful indicators with two of the indicators fashioned along my personal alogrithms

A unique trend strategy with extreme prediction capabilities (never seen before accuracy) is now available in the forex market in order to change the stressful way we all learned to trade. Now you can generate up to a 100-200 pips on daily basis using this absolutely amazing and easy to use Piphacker strategy. It is the combination of some powerful indicators that delivers much accurately. This will make your trading more enjoyable than ever in the history of forex. The powerful functionality provided via this amazingly designed tool is not some kind of miracle but instead the newest and most advanced IT technology allowing you to make accurate market predictions like you have never experienced before in the market. I guarantee you that once you try this tool you will be blown away. That’s a promise.

The unique Amazing Piphacker Strategy is something never experienced before….
One of the world’s best indicator tools in the forex market can do something extraordinary. Believe it or not there are no more boring trading sessions or any complicated market analysis procedures that tend to give you headaches. Now you can enjoy your trading time in the most pleasant and easy to handle way like you never experienced before. Why? Well, something unique never seen before in the whole history of forex is now revealed within this fabulous tool’s functionality. Now by just looking at your charts you get to trade in an unimaginably unique way. Don’t believe me? Once you get to see what this fabulous tool can really do, you will be shocked and that’s a promise.

This Indicators works on Forex pairs + ANY Stock BOM, Currency, Commodity, Bond, ETC..
HOW IT WORKS: Now you can know in advance any market movement based on the indicator’s drawing lines colours. You get that? I am not joking, of course am not. If there’s a market trend up, this magical indicator tool will draw a blue line within the chart itself and right away print the word “BUY”, indicating that you should buy your given currency pair.
The same thing will also occur if there’s a trend down. The indicator’s drawing line will turn to red and print the word “SELL” indicating that you should sell. How does that sound? Isn’t it fantastic? However there’s more to it than that. Oh yes, now at each time there’s a change in the market and thus the colour will switch from blue to red or vice versa, the Amazing Piphacker Strategy will also generate a pop up alert and an instant notification of the change will be sent to your email address so that you will never miss a trade again. That’s fantastic!
Not that alone, there are other embedded indicators to filter noise market, making it to be the first ever software that combines accurate indicators to provide a fantastic result.

I use Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 on a DAILY-BASIS and I can tell you it is AMAZINGLY PROFITABLE like never before…
The Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 is an integrated and powerful tool built only for one purpose. In terms of making profit, it’s one of a kind and once you experience its pure powerful functionality and amazingly unique features you will be shocked. Yes, you heard that correct! This unique tool was actually designed for generating profits on a daily basis in a unique way never seen before. Believe it or not you have never experienced anything like it before! The newest and most powerful IT technology has been handed to you via this unique indicator tool so that you can accurately predict certain prices on the market itself before they even occur. This however can be carried out with the most enjoyable and easy way to trade way. Now you can forget all about failing in forex and BOM ever again. Can you actually believe that? That’s in fact a reality.

The Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 is the only strategy that is 85-90% Accurate and rarely gives false signals. It works on ALL Stocks, Currencies/Forex, Commodities (Oil, Gold, Natural Gas, Silver, etc) and all Bonds.

Basically anything with a chart!

Just sit back and wait while Super Trend Profit analyzes the markets for you and gives you ACCURATE signals. It also alerts you when a signal is occurring so YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO BE NEAR THE COMPUTER! This makes it great as a side-income (that may become bigger than your current income).

How it works? - RED line-sell, BLUE line-buy. Now it is that easy and pleasant at each time you trade…!
Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 was actually designed bearing always in mind on how to simplify things for you in the most user friendly way never seen before. There’s nothing new to learn here and all you simply have to remember is, Blue line-buy, red line-sell. Can you actually believe that? With this unique tool it is now that simple to trade and make profit in the market. This is absolutely stunning.
However, its also not necessarily needed to constantly keep watching the market as the software itself will notify you with a pop up alert and email notification every time you need to enter or exit the market. However if you choose to watch the market, you can now enjoy this tool’s unique advantage just by looking at the indicator’s line color. Trading that way was never thought to be possible in the whole history of forex but now thanks to this absolutely unique Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 it is. Knowing any market movement in advance just by looking at the indicators drawing line within the chart itself is absolutely beyond any trader’s expectations and most definitely couldn’t have been easier in any other possible way.
I guarantee: The "Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0"
software does NOT repaint!

Take Profit and Stop loss - calculated Automatically and printed in the popup and email alerts!
Unlike many other indicators, Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 automatically provides you with the Stop Loss location for ANY trade, so you will have rock-solid trades for maximum Risk:Reward.
Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 focuses on calculating a LOGICAL stop loss - not just a few pips away from price - but a strong stop loss that maximizes the probability for profit while minimizing your risk. In a simple yet powerful method Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 calculates stop loss, so you will have a tight stop loss for every trade you take - so your losses are minimal and profits are huge!

Is user-friendly.
Works on any timeframe.
You trade safely.
Uses the most pleasant and easy to follow trading method.
No thinking, buy or sell...
Proven to generate of at least 80 pips of profit on a daily basis.
No trading experience is required.
Sends an automatic email alert of when to trade.
Instantly generates a pop up alert.
Gives you current trend and signal status via the informer unique feature.

If you are still trying to make up your mind, I would suggest you better make the smartest choice. I would assume that it doesn’t take much thought to choose between whether or not you want to be profitable in forex. I’m pretty certain that every trader would love to be among the richest and most successful persons forex has ever seen. That’s every trader’s primary aim ever since starting trading in forex.
Any traders either newbies or experienced can now enter the market with no stress and anxiety due to the tool’s robustness, easiness but mostly great ability to make profit. No further knowledge in forex is ever required now which definitely gives you more confidence in trading that’s for sure. Any stress caused about making the right choice or not in the market will now vanish. No more waste of your money on different forex products that promise the world but always fail to deliver the expected results.

Only consider that this amazing tool is your chance to not only change the way you look at the market but also the way you look at your life. Trust me, things will never be as before once you get to experience yourself what this tool is truly capable off.
Get your Super Trend Profit and get rewarded. Live the life that you deserve with lots and of wealth and happiness. Happy Trading.

What makes it special is that it has embeded indicator that will filter noise market. it also has indicator that will tell you when to take profit.
to now more about this software email adepojukola@hotmail.com or call 0809 489 4862

Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by piphacker(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
1. Remember I said there is a secret that is more potent than the free one i gave you at naira land. look at IV Gempo in the screenshot below, you will see that our new signal, BLUE and RED line is more accurate than IV Gempo.

2. Do you see a Blue and Red arrow that shows Take Profit Level. for example blue line has shown that upward trend is in the making, remember I told you that my strategy will identify a trend before it even started. this is a real explanation.

3. Damiani indicator shows that the trend is in the making but it is ranging. that blue line shows you that the trend is going upward. look at the chart. by God's grace i will post how this trend you are watching go tomorrow to let you know that it doesnt give a false signal and it doesnt repaint. i improved on some inner setting of the indicator to filter some noise signal.
Thank you

Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by piphacker(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2013
Kindly see today's trend on AUDUSD, in the screenshot below. over 200pips yesterday. another trend has just started on AUDUSD 30m timeframe, i will show you the outcome of the trend and accurate the signal is. Below again is current buy signal on 30m time frame of GBPUSD. live trading and not demo trading

Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by saudatu(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
what is the name of the indicator? I mean the on like moving average with two color.
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by piphacker(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2013
saudatu: what is the name of the indicator? I mean the on like moving average with two color.

@sadatu, the indicator you are talking about was fashioned along nonLagMA but what makes mine different is the parameter and some personal alogrith I used. Let me give you an example I experimented with various settings like 35, 1.9, 4. I used another 29, 1.5, 4 e.t.c before I got below setting that really works for me as a strategy.
extern int dll_period = 42;
extern double Rc_fast = 1.2;
extern int Rc_slow = 4;

infact the guy who attacked me too confirmed it that im selling nonlagMA indicator which indicate that I am actually selling something tangible. Where did I acted like a scammer? Up till now, many people have bought this package and non has ever reported a scam. I am even keeping so many emails I received from those that have been using it. The guy should note that I used the indicators to develop a strategy, that is why I called Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0.
I have lost money to Forex on so many times, more than 4 times. I bought many EAs, I bought many indicators at the end I discovered that something is missing, that thing I discovered. Look at the screenshot above, or most of my posts, I used my live account not even DEMO. I gave people my full address, telephone number, my facebook id to let you know I am doing a genuine business. Those that are using my free strategy are daily smiling and confessing, you to try it and see. How much more the one I’am now selling. I told the people that bought it to ask for their refund if the are not for a seconds satisfy with my product and till I am written this, I have no issue with anybody that have bought it so far. In order to make sure I am available all the time, I bought two extra batteries for my phone. All those that defend me, God bless you and your family. If you want to come to Oyo this weekend for explanation, let me know, I promised to pay the Hotel bill of anybody that is interested in coming. Thank you and remain blessed
Adepoju Kola 08094894862

Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
How has this indicator been performing to date?
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by piphacker(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
blink182: How has this indicator been performing to date?
It is performing well, i'll provide some analysis tmrow
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by santuse: 2:35am On Feb 27, 2013
How much are u selling d package?
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by piphacker(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2013
santuse: How much are u selling d package?

kindly go to www.marvrid.com u can still get free version there to demo trade and see first.
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by efe22(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
marvrid: i am the official spokeperson for piphacker
piphacker has taken notice of your request, if will post how you will go about it when he is less busy

Excuse me who is piphacker and who are you. Please you guys should stop fooling some newbies here. The indicators you are even talking about are all the handy works of a popular forex super scammer known as Karl Dittemann who go about copying people's codes and coding into .exe4 files and end up selling to the gullible traders who end blowing their accounts after a week.

Why ask any body to buy the system at all? I assure them that there is nothing new in what you post here and the ones you are selling. LET THIS DECEIVE STOP NOW!!!
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
efe22:

Excuse me who is piphacker and who are you. Please you guys should stop fooling some newbies here. The indicators you are even talking about are all the handy works of a popular forex super scammer known as Karl Dittemann who go about copying people's codes and coding into .exe4 files and end up selling to the gullible traders who end blowing their accounts after a week.

Why ask any body to buy the system at all? I assure them that there is nothing new in what you post here and the ones you are selling. LET THIS DECEIVE STOP NOW!!!
no one using this strategy cares about your cock and bull story as long as it keeps pumping out positive pips daily.

And go and learn how to speak english.

It baffles me how people condemn something they haven't used.
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by efe22(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2013
blink182: no one using this strategy cares about your cock and bull story as long as it keeps pumping out positive pips daily.

No offence intended but the way the reply was given sound too fishy. May be I was quick to speak without proper observation. By the way, the post was excerpt from here Unbelievable 2013 Forex Strategy That Will Double Your Account In A Week https://www.nairaland.com/1206116/unbelievable-2013-forex-strategy-double#14553696. I mean this title can be misleading to newbies because they will think forex trading is a get quick rich scheme. Before you know, they keep blowing up their capital over and over again. Remember no matter how profitable your forex strategy is, you must learn to imbibe proper money management at all times. Wish you all the best.

And go and learn how to speak english.

Please you will teach me.
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2013
efe22:

No offence intended but the way the reply was given sound too fishy. May be I was quick to speak without proper observation. By the way, the post was excerpt from here Unbelievable 2013 Forex Strategy That Will Double Your Account In A Week https://www.nairaland.com/1206116/unbelievable-2013-forex-strategy-double#14553696. I mean this title can be misleading to newbies because they will think forex trading is a get quick rich scheme. Before you know, they keep blowing up their capital over and over again. Remember no matter how profitable your forex strategy is, you must learn to imbibe proper money management at all times. Wish you all the best.

Please you will teach me.
that is correct, the title of that thread is misleading. To read a proper review of this thread then visit here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1161559/new-trend-forex-indicators-amazing
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by efe22(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2013
blink182: that is correct, the title of that thread is misleading. To read a proper review of this thread then visit here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1161559/new-trend-forex-indicators-amazing

Better. I know what scam has caused me in the past and hence my comments. Ok I will check that thread.
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by piphacker(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
efe22:

Better. I know what scam has caused me in the past and hence my comments. Ok I will check that thread.

Let me make a quick rejoinder to the allegation leveled against me by efe22, honestly I was surprised that this came from efe22 because he is one of the few men I respect in this forum.
I am not saying I am a guru in forex, I have been even saying it on my thread that I am not a guru in forex, I have lost so much to forex, but along the line I discovered a strategy, and the strategy had been working for me. Yes! My strategy may not be the newest thing in town but this case is likened to a food seller, a person is selling rice at ojota, and some may prefer the one selling rice at ketu. Both are selling rice but people prefer that of ketu because of end result. My strategy delivers.

Concerning my thread you gave the link above, yes I doubled my account in four days and if you have been following my thread, I do publish my live account as I trade not demo for people to see.
Sometimes ago, I opened account with $100. I used my strategy, the broker hotforex, gave me $50 bonus which I used to increase my lot size. I traded 0.1 lots and make $40 in a day, second day I made 35 dollars and third day, I made 50 dollars, within 1weeks I have doubled my account. I know you know it is possible if you have a good to ol.

It baffles me when I saw they way you have been going on my thread. I have more than 43 people that have bought my package and I think if it was a ruse, they should have been complaining by now. What surprises me is that those that are using my free one on the link you gave above are also making big money with the strategy.
On the issue of who is piphacker and marvrid, I was banned from posting on my thread and people are expecting my comment on some questions and I don’t have means of replying that is why I used marvrid. I know you too knows what I am saying. The ban was just lifted on me yesterday.
Efe22, I welcome people fighting against scam but what is not fear is to be looking for loopholes to discredit someone. It is anti-God. If you have more query for me kindly drop it and give me a chance to defend it. Thank you very much.
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by efe22(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
@Piphacker, thank you for your last response. Please be informed I didn't come here to rubbish your thread. I was just expressing my past experience because of the title of that thread and the user name between Marvrid & Piphacker calls for alarm. Of course every sensitive human will be inquisitive like me. Now that you have come to clear the air, I am 100% convinced now how it came into play. Nairaland also ban me from posting in your thread till 5th of this month. Wish you all the best.
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by soladnet14: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
PLease what is the cost and means of payment? Thanks.
Re: Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 Review by rozayx5(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
anoda dead fx scam thread grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Deals On Mikano Generators (n20,000 To N30,000) Unit. / Pls I Need Sites To Download Free A Level Books / Buy Laptops, Desktop And IT Accessories In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.