Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Day Kano Saw " Red" "Jan 20, '12 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day Kano Saw " Red" "Jan 20, '12 (676 Views)

UNN Student Writes About His Experience With A Pretty Girl He Saw At A Cafeteria / What The Hunter Saw. / The. Day Kano Saw Red "Jan 20, '12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day Kano Saw " Red" "Jan 20, '12 by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2013
Jan 20, will never pass-by unnoticed in kano, jan 20,2012 almost broke the spines of naija's northern commercial Capital.
I was born in kano, and have spent the better part of my 24 years on God's earth here, but have never witnessed a Red lettered Day where both indegenes and non-indegenes alike run for cover from the dark flames that graced the hitherto blue skies of that january day.
My heart shares this moment with the bereaved families whose hands are laddened with wretch in remembering their loved ones. Viva!!!

(1) (Reply)

Surviving The Times: Greatest Story NEVER Told. / The Upper Room / Blood On The Altar (another Excerpt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.